pY HighTech Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby pyanodon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 am

Mod Udpated. Please update your version. one note... it´s still 1.0.4 So you may need to delete manually the file and download the new one from mod portal. sorry for that.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791
User avatar
pyanodon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby aklesey1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:54 am

No problem, thanks for update, went to watch for changes

Big thanks for nerfing recipe for centrifuge - it looks strange compared to the original recipe, but in our situation it should be the most correct solution :)
aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby aklesey1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Somethings wrong with clay pit after updating pyht and another py mods
Clay pit can't consume stem from boilers, where the steam passes through the steam engines, before this method worked now not working, the only thing that should be noted that bob's steam engines MK2 now, may be can work only with MK1?
aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby pyanodon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:46 pm

aklesey1 wrote:Somethings wrong with clay pit after updating pyht and another py mods
Clay pit can't consume stem from boilers, where the steam passes through the steam engines, before this method worked now not working, the only thing that should be noted that bob's steam engines MK2 now, may be can work only with MK1?



Claypit wasnt changed
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791
User avatar
pyanodon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby Shorkan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:15 pm

The clay-pit needs 165°C steam, with the better steam engines you get highter grade steam and that is i think the point why they don't work.
Shorkan
Inserter
Inserter
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby pyanodon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:28 pm

So..you need to use the vanilla steam boilers to all machines that need steam
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791
User avatar
pyanodon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby aklesey1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:05 pm

pyanodon wrote:So..you need to use the vanilla steam boilers to all machines that need steam

Ah ok, but clay pit worked when steam goes through steam engines when they was mk1 now not working... sad
aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby chrisdec » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:26 pm

thank you pyanodon for the crafting speed change for electronic circuit :D
chrisdec
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 7:50 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby pyanodon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:30 pm

chrisdec wrote:thank you pyanodon for the crafting speed change for electronic circuit :D


;)
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791
User avatar
pyanodon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby Malkara » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Hello, playing through the mod and slowly progressing, this is amazing.

I was trying to get into your early game construction robots, but wasn't sure how to supply them with materials.
Probably missing something, but I can't find any provider chests in research buildable before circuit 2?

Running your mods plus angelbobs if it helps.

Thanks again for this awesome mod, and can't wait to see what's next!
Malkara
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby kipplaster » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Dear Pyanodon,

you made a fantastic job solving many of the deadlocks with tha last update!!!
I tried to produce Crude Cermet.
Is there perhaps another deaclock?
Crude Cermet -> Molybdendum ore -> Ground Borer -> locked behind Excavation 2 -> needs Sciencepack 3

Kind regards
Kippie
kipplaster
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby pyanodon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 pm

kipplaster wrote:Dear Pyanodon,

you made a fantastic job solving many of the deadlocks with tha last update!!!
I tried to produce Crude Cermet.
Is there perhaps another deaclock?
Crude Cermet -> Molybdendum ore -> Ground Borer -> locked behind Excavation 2 -> needs Sciencepack 3

Kind regards
Kippie



thanks.... and AGAIN...FNEI ISNT PERFECT..several recipes are missing. Extract mo ores from the ore patches on map.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791
User avatar
pyanodon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby Shorkan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Malkara wrote:Hello, playing through the mod and slowly progressing, this is amazing.

I was trying to get into your early game construction robots, but wasn't sure how to supply them with materials.
Probably missing something, but I can't find any provider chests in research buildable before circuit 2?

Running your mods plus angelbobs if it helps.


You see it right, you need circuit board 2 too use the construction robots because of the passive provider and storage chest.
Shorkan
Inserter
Inserter
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby ratgrot » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:03 pm

Unless I'm blind, there's another deadlock.
Need blue science to get ground borers for nexelit.
For that we need (among other things) optical fiber.
And for that we need nylon to make the Kevlar earlier in the chain.
Kevlar can only be made in a Mixer.

Mixers require Nexelit Plates.

This also appears to deadlock me out of Circuit Board 2s as they need the Optical Fiber too.
I'm also running Bob's but there doesn't appear to be any effect on the recipe.
ratgrot
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:07 am

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby pyanodon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:02 am

ratgrot wrote:Unless I'm blind, there's another deadlock.
Need blue science to get ground borers for nexelit.
For that we need (among other things) optical fiber.
And for that we need nylon to make the Kevlar earlier in the chain.
Kevlar can only be made in a Mixer.

Mixers require Nexelit Plates.

This also appears to deadlock me out of Circuit Board 2s as they need the Optical Fiber too.
I'm also running Bob's but there doesn't appear to be any effect on the recipe.



mixers dont requiere nexelit.
Kevlar is made in chemical plant, in your case, in any electrolyzer.

:roll: :roll:
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791
User avatar
pyanodon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby Sworn » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:23 am

First, thanks for those updates and balances, i know those things take time and there is a lot of things done already, so very nice work so far!

I don't get why the hand-craft Printed Circuit Subtract" was left with 10sec.
I saw that you manage to put it in Hand Craft only group, so why let it so freaking slow :? ?

It is already forced to automate it if you wanna do any thing with Circuit board that need it.

The thing is you need it to make splitters, and you will need splitter to automate the basic productions to be able to make a very small factory to get the "Printed Circuit Subtract 1".
A basic lamp use it, and labs, so you still need to hand craft a considerable amount of it before you are able to automate it, and make that part "slow" for nothing make no sense.

Sure we get that is to encourage you to automate it, but again, it is already forced to.

I'm just pushing this topic again because I found my self alt tab from the game to "wait" it to finish, that is a indication that is not good, at least for me.

Well, that is my opinion, sure other may have different point of view.
I gonna change the speed manually.

Whit that a part, still a Great mod. Keep going
Sworn
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby Vetrosian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:47 am

pyanodon wrote:mixers dont requiere nexelit.
Kevlar is made in chemical plant, in your case, in any electrolyzer.

:roll: :roll:


It seems to need it with Bob's mods active (shown on left) but I had a look around the code it looks like the problem lines in this line:
Code: Select all
RECIPE('mixer'):replace_ingredient('titanium-bearing', 'steel-bearing'):replace_ingredient('titanium-plate', 'nexelit-plate')

Found in "pyhightech_1.0.4\data-updates.lua"

Image
Vetrosian
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby aklesey1 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:22 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonyl_sulfide
Why cabron sulfide called by this name? Its looks like carbonyl sulfide
aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby pyanodon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:12 pm

aklesey1 wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonyl_sulfide
Why cabron sulfide called by this name? Its looks like carbonyl sulfide



Because i wanted :)
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791
User avatar
pyanodon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: pY HighTech Discussion

Postby pyanodon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:15 pm

Vetrosian wrote:It seems to need it with Bob's mods active (shown on left) but I had a look around the code it looks like the problem lines in this line:
Code: Select all
RECIPE('mixer'):replace_ingredient('titanium-bearing', 'steel-bearing'):replace_ingredient('titanium-plate', 'nexelit-plate')

Found in "pyhightech_1.0.4\data-updates.lua"


Right...confirmed. It will be fixed in the next release.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791
User avatar
pyanodon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to PyMods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests