[LTN 1.10.13] LTN doesn't find parked train when depot flag is turned on

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

spottedfox
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[LTN 1.10.13] LTN doesn't find parked train when depot flag is turned on

Post by spottedfox »

I'm having issues with the Depot for LTN 1.10.13 in the top post when multiple depots share the same name. When a train is contaminated (switching the station to the duplicate name state) and then emptied (back to blue) the train seems to be ignored by LTN until I toggle from Automatic to Manual back to Automatic, at which point the train is immediately dispatched.

In the save file, if I manually contaminate the wagon on a delivery and then empty it at the depot, the train just idles there. It also logs

> No train with 0 <= length <= 0 to transport 40 stacks from Test Provider to Test Consumer in network 0xffffffff found in Depot.

when it attempts to create the next delivery. I attached a save file to repro the issue and the LTN debug log. Tested on Factorio 0.17.79 (build 47865, win64, alpha) with LTN 1.11.8. Did something change between 1.10 and 1.11 that would make that depot design stop working as intended?
Attachments
ltn_depot_bug.zip
(551.25 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
factorio-current.log
(1.94 MiB) Downloaded 53 times

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [LTN 1.10.13] LTN doesn't find parked train when depot flag is turned on

Post by Optera »

Thanks for your bug report. I've moved it into its own thread.

1.10.13 is quite outdated by now, you should update mods more often.
However the bug you described seems to exist in all 1.10.x and 1.11.x releases.

When checking matching force was changed from force.name to comparing force objects, I missed parked trains being added to the available train list. I also missed those trains when I added matching surface checks.

Fixed in 1.11.9

spottedfox
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [LTN 1.10.13] LTN doesn't find parked train when depot flag is turned on

Post by spottedfox »

To clarify, my version of LTN is 1.11.8; the blueprint I found the bug with is "Depot for LTN 1.10.13" in the stations thread. Thanks for the speedy bugfix!

Return to “Logistic Train Network”