Disable complete loading

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

sixstringsg
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Disable complete loading

Post by sixstringsg »

I've read a couple places that it is possible to disable "complete loading" but I can't for the life of me figure out how. I'm basically trying to figure out how to remove the "AND two seconds of inactivity" from the schedule, so that my train only picks up the specified amount. I know I could do it with some combinators and disabling inserters, but I would rather keep it simple and inside LTN.

Kamuchi
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Disable complete loading

Post by Kamuchi »

Unavoidable using combinators as you need to reduce the LTN generated request order with the train cargo being loaded and then send the inserter filter signal for them to stop when cargo reaches the request quantity.

PurpleYouko
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by PurpleYouko »

The 2 second inactivity can be removed by unchecking the box in the mods setup window.

I haven't had any luck disabling it in a previously saved game though.

Having said that, if you build the stations in the right way then the 2 seconds of inactivity is really essential to make the train move on once the inserters stop moving. Without it the train just sits there for the full 2 minutes (also configurable in the mods settings)

safan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by safan »

it's only essential when provider stations provide more then 1 product. You can make multiple stations next to each other.
Also delivery stations need to have 100 more space than ordered to be able to empty the trains.

Return to “Logistic Train Network”