How to get more trains a moving.

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

Piolp
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

How to get more trains a moving.

Post by Piolp »

So, I need to move a LOT of material from my mines to my smelter. That Said, I can't figure out how to get the system to have more than 2 trains supplying my train stop at a time. Prior to implementing this mod I had 6 trains barely keeping up with my smelter, and now that I have swappe to LTN its only using 2 trains at a time. am I just capped at 2 trains at a time or am I missing something?

Basically, I have 3 stations that can provide ore, 1 that can receive, need more trains moving at a time to keep up with throughput and I dont know how to get the system to do that, or if its even possible (Large map, trains take a while to get from A-B which leaves me high and dry)

Piolp
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: How to get more trains a moving.

Post by Piolp »

I, am infact, an idiot, disregard this... (something something, I had 27 trains set to manual)

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: How to get more trains a moving.

Post by mrvn »

As a side note for others that search for this problem:

There is a signal that limits the number of trains send to a station. You should set this on every station to the number of trains you can handle at the same time without causing a traffic jam. I.e. number of waiting bays + 1.

I think the default is to send an unlimited number of trains provided you provide or request enough goods.

Return to “Logistic Train Network”