Desyncs on large MP base

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

Nilaus
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Desyncs on large MP base

Post by Nilaus »

Massive Desyncs after upgrading...

On my community map we are playing a bit Bob/Angel/LTN map, which is heavily reliant on LTN.
Today it has caused endless desyncs for us, which is a shame since this is a server run for 80 hours with many players contributing to it.

I am now wondering if this is caused by the latest version 1.3.5 or if we just grew so large that it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I have uploaded 4 crash reports. I would really appreciate if you could take a look at these and provide a multiplayer stable version.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Ht8 ... ms1M2FXazA

You know how big a fan I am of LTN, but if it doesn't work in Multiplayer, then I loses a lot of its flair.

Thank you
Last edited by Optera on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: split into separate topic with fitting title

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Mod 0.14/0.15] Logistic Train Network 1.3.5

Post by Optera »

Nilaus wrote:Massive Desyncs after upgrading...

On my community map we are playing a bit Bob/Angel/LTN map, which is heavily reliant on LTN.
Today it has caused endless desyncs for us, which is a shame since this is a server run for 80 hours with many players contributing to it.

I am now wondering if this is caused by the latest version 1.3.5 or if we just grew so large that it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I have uploaded 4 crash reports. I would really appreciate if you could take a look at these and provide a multiplayer stable version.

You know how big a fan I am of LTN, but if it doesn't work in Multiplayer, then I loses a lot of its flair.

Thank you
Are you certain there where no desyncs with 1.3.4?
I don't know what about 1.3.5 could cause them apart from having different mod settings across clients. Which shouldn't happen for map settings.

Edit: I can't get it to desync on the demo map with 2 players.

SHiRKiT
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Desyncs on large MP base

Post by SHiRKiT »

Nilaus wrote:Massive Desyncs after upgrading...

Thank you
Nilaus, is the issue solved?

Return to “Logistic Train Network”