Train sends unexpected signal when arriving at multiple provider station

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

chooski
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Train sends unexpected signal when arriving at multiple provider station

Post by chooski »

Hello,

I'm running the latest version of LTN on my K2-SE playthrough, and have set up a station to provide byproducts from uranium processing. I have space in the warehouse for a full load (80 stacks) of each of U-238, stone, and iron. My expectation is that when a train arrives, the train's requested items is output on the green signal and enables the relevant stack inserters, however, the system is providing signals that I don't expect. In the image attached, you can see a signal of 10 stone is present (unexpected), along with the 3.9k iron that I did expect. Looking at the LTN history, I don't see that the train was dispatched requesting a mixed load of items, and I'm not even sure how I would request that if I wanted to.

The green wire goes from the yellow combinator to the power pole, then to each of the inserters. None of the inserters have "read hand contents" enabled. If I disconnect everything from the power pole except the yellow combinator, I can still see the signal, so it must be coming from LTN somehow.

https://imgur.com/a/ZFpUTRz

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Train sends unexpected signal when arriving at multiple provider station

Post by GrumpyJoe »

Welcome to thw forums.

Please use picture upload to forum, that way it would be easier for mobile reading. Can't put two tabs side by side.

Also, if you wouldn't mind people seeing your whole base, provide a save with location info of that station. Easier to 'debug' ingame.

Return to “Logistic Train Network”