[Bug] LTN dont work anymore normal in my savegame

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

FritzHugo3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[Bug] LTN dont work anymore normal in my savegame

Post by FritzHugo3 »

Hello, I actually somehow managed to break my save game in such a way that LTN doesn't work properly anymore. I've already done some tests to narrow it down. I can say that it doesn't matter if I deactivate mods afterwards, the issue persists. The error is also carried over to new save games. I was able to confine it to these two saves. Something in these 20 minutes of gameplay caused something to glitch. (Unfortunately, I only noticed it hours later).

I hope you can find the cause and possibly take measures so that it doesn't occur for future players.

I will now load the last working save and play again. I hope I could help improve LTN with the files.

Description:
You'll find 2 saves, with identical blueprints. In one save, it works, in the other it doesn't anymore.
Everything is set up, you just need to activate the two locomotives and wait 30 seconds. The two trains will start or not in the case of the broken save game.

I also tested whether there are any overlaps/interactions with other logistic networks/stations, and therefore demolished all others on both "layers" (you can access the normal world with shift+b).
In my blueprints, you'll find the setup of the two test loops at the front.

Savegames:
http://bodenseejugend.de/Temporaeres_zu ... %20Bug.zip

Sorry that i can't give more information.
feedback would be nice if you can figure out anything.

Have a good week @ll.

(translation by ChatGPT 3.5)

Return to “Logistic Train Network”