[1.16.7]Provider Station not filtering output correctly

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

Blood_Asp
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.16.7]Provider Station not filtering output correctly

Post by Blood_Asp »

I have a problem with filtering the output of my provider station. I connected filter inserters with the station output so it should only allow inserters to transfer items into the train that the train requests. At last that is how i understood how it functions.

But the Filter also gets other items set that a later train is going to request, so the train is filled with an mix of right and wrong items.
LTN2.png
LTN2.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 777 times
Is the wireing correct like that?
LTN1.png
LTN1.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 777 times
My settings for the station. I tried some things, in the beginning i only had the Train Network and Provider Stack count.
LTN3.png
LTN3.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 777 times
I hope someone can help me with that. Did i make a mistake, or is it not possible in the first place? Or even a bug?

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.16.7]Provider Station not filtering output correctly

Post by ssilk »

You need at minimum to subtract the containments, what you already filled into the wagons. Use the third signal-source from the stop directly, multiply by -1 and add it to the other signal.

In doubt this isn’t the correct number, the wagon is still overfilled. If that makes problems (the stuff cannot completely unloaded, because target station is overfilled), look into the sticky threads here in this board to find a blueprint, that does exact filling for you.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Logistic Train Network”