[Fixed][0.18.21] Desynced in MP with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration and some other mods

Desyncs in modded game will be ignored most of the time, until it is clearly proven that the desync is not caused by scripting.
rmusk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Fixed][0.18.21] Desynced in MP with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration and some other mods

Post by rmusk »

Every time I try to collect creep on that map I get a desync.
The screenshot with the creep field and me (to check inventory/etc) is here: https://i.imgur.com/mW3cba1.png
Here's a folder with mods, the save I created right after desync, and the desync reports (they're nearly identical):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F0wT_ ... efqP5Nhlt_

I will post this in the Krastorio 2 Discord server, too.
Last edited by rmusk on Sun May 10, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

rmusk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.18.21] Desynced in MP with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration and some other mods

Post by rmusk »

Oh, and the server IP if you want/need to join: 207.180.229.27

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.18.21] Desynced in MP with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration and some other mods

Post by boskid »

link to google drive is not working for me. IP would be usefull when server would be in editor's paused time, not paused game because i cannot communicate with anyone on a server

rmusk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by rmusk »

Link to gdrive is not working because the editor did not mark the whole one (with the underscore in the end) as a link.
I unpaused the server, sorry.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

8.025 Loading mod Krastorio2 0.9.13 (data.lua)
Try to update to the latest version of Krastorio2. There were some desync issues in earlier versions due to a misunderstanding of how the LuaRandomGenerator works. Linver reached out to me and I helped solve the issue, so it should be fine now. Looking at changelog, the issues should be solved in 0.9.15.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

rmusk
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by rmusk »

Bilka wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 11:39 am
8.025 Loading mod Krastorio2 0.9.13 (data.lua)
Try to update to the latest version of Krastorio2. There were some desync issues in earlier versions due to a misunderstanding of how the LuaRandomGenerator works. Linver reached out to me and I helped solve the issue, so it should be fine now. Looking at changelog, the issues should be solved in 0.9.15.
Okay, will update it and see if it does desync. Thanks!

Return to “Desyncs with mods”