Desync while multiplayer session

Desyncs in modded game will be ignored most of the time, until it is clearly proven that the desync is not caused by scripting.
Silenz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Desync while multiplayer session

Post by Silenz »

Greetings,

a friend and I are playing a industrial revolution run on 0.17.69 and have desync issues.
In the first 30 to 40 hours we had no issues at all, but then my friend startet to get desync (i was hosting at the time) so we tried to remove some mods, which resulted in way less desyncs, but they still happened from time to time.
Next try was to disable one mod after the next to see if there are any differences, but without luck.
Then he hosted the game and i joined. this was also just a temporarily fix, because then i started to desync, not nearly so often like my friend, but still 1 or 2 times a hour.
The next thing we tried was to host on a server (Factorio Zone), so we didn't host at all and just join. I had no issues then, but he still desync.
And the further the game progress the more frequent get the desyncs. Now the desyncs appear so often that no one can join the session of the other one. Before the game get loaded a desync appears.

I link some desync reports from my friend and from me and also my mod folder and the save game. click me

I hope this are all needed informations, if there is still something missing then i will of course provide all needed.

(english is not my native language, so please have mercy :roll: )

The factory must grow,
Silenz.

Return to “Desyncs with mods”