300M rockets launched / 569 kspm / 11.6k hours / 1.1.38 stable with Bob's mods is here.
200M rockets launched / 569 kspm / 8.6k hours / 1.1.30 stable with Bob's mods is here.
100M rockets launched / 569 kspm / 1.0 stable with Bob's mods is here.
This is a factory which is yet constructing, but ver 1.0 is coming soon, so I show you my factory before 1.0 comes. After 1.0 comes, I will show you again, may be in 2020, after 100M rockets launched. This is not a complete factory. I always tweak my factory.
hmm... how can I set open/close button [+]?
- 0.17.79 stable & Bob's mods
- YES: God modules, much resources
- NO: enemies, pollution, cliff, productivity bonus bug, QoL mods
- 50M rockets launched & 381 kspm research
- UPS 45-50 on my PC ( Ryzen 2700X/DDR4 16GB 2666MHz) Unfortunately my 32GB better latency memory modules had broken ( waiting for replacement shipping ), so now I am using temporary ones. This decreases UPS about 5 I think.
- About 2.5 REAL days/ 1M rockets ( you may see detail below )
- Stack inserter capacity 90 now ( growing, 90→93 1.8 months, 93→96 3.6 months,... )
- Mining productivity +57630 % ( sufficient high so closed researching, good for UPS )
- Totally running 3.7k hours in game time
- Jun 2019 Game start with 0.17.45,1st rocket launched
(from Jul to Nov I played an other map)
- Dec 2019 develop version at mall ( 5.8kspm )
- Feb 2020 product version start (77kspm)
- Mar 2020 1M rockets, 287kspm
- Apr 2020 10M rockets
- May 2020 Mining research closed
- Jun 2020 381kspm
- Jul 2020 50M rockets
- I want to launch many rockets and do infinite research. I prefer higher ( spm * UPS ), long term ( hundreds, thousands hours ) stable running, less trouble, robustness, maintainability.
- Train & inserter base factory, No belts, No bots except fuel recharge & mall.
- Faster item transportion, I adjust EACH inserters ( fastest 90 items/2 tick now )
- Less access to entities, I adjust some inserters delay.
- Sure, less train running is better UPS, I didn't know this map's ceiling so I made a large site first, now I know it is about 500 kspm, I'm reducing my factory to fit it and optimizing train routes.
- No productivity bonus bug, it is fair ( no cheat ),I should adjust speed to 1 tick/recipe. Example, 1 second recipe's speed shouldn't over 60 and 60 is best for UPS.
- High customizability of inserters and higher level modules, no productivity bonus bug usage make a factory odd visualization compared with vanilla ones.
- I repeat destruction and construction, again and again, mall supports me, auto provision, stock and recycle.
- Train sceduler that uses commands very very useful for me, nor I COULD NOT finish and start main area.
- Science packs. YES: red,green,blue,purple,yellow,white. NO: violet( closed researching ),black
- Trains 4 locomotives + 32 cargoes, 200+ lines, with some equipment ( equips MANUALLY )
- No enemies so no alien research, no powerful train equipment ( vehicle fusion reactor MK6 ). This may decrease UPS some. I can create the equipment by using console command, but I don't do at the moment.
- In future, I MAY USE productivity bonus bug in this map, it may does good UPS and 1,000kspm research, but it must be very hard work that all recalculation and reconstruction.
File size 200MB, Memory Usage 5GB
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wvSp3K ... sp=sharing
Reference, vanilla 1M rockets/7kspm map which is better UPS somewhat common one, you can compare what are different.(File size 100MB, Memory Usage 4GB)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x6ks-w ... sp=sharing
Sorry in Japanese but there is an inserter cheat sheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing