I made a thing (2700 SPM "Xeno-Factory" blueprint). Can I sleep now?

Clever and beautiful constructions, bigger than two chunks
- Defense: killing biters as an art
- Castles, Throne Rooms, Decorations (comfortable living in the Factorio World)
- Main Bus Concepts
- Modular Systems, Factory Streets, show how all works together
- Megabases
Please provide us with blueprints or saves, if that makes sense of course.
Forum rules
Clever and beautiful constructions, bigger than two chunks
xenosidus
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

I made a thing (2700 SPM "Xeno-Factory" blueprint). Can I sleep now?

Post by xenosidus »

I stayed away for a good few months...but the factory taunted me with the 37/38 achievements! I never really cared (I thought) but it reeled me in again!

I finally got around to losing my spoon (along with my concept of time and social skills). I was hoping for some closure. I still however have a head full of belts and ratios so I thought I'd come here looking for other weary souls lost in the ever growing factory. To share some things from my expansions in the hope it will somehow lighten my assimilated brain and perhaps hasten others' travels back to "real life". In fact... for my first post... here's a bunch of things together: my plug and play 2700 SPM belt base in a box from plate to rocket in one blueprint. All inputs together. Needs ~9GW power (including a bunch of technically unnecessary roboports etc). Includes my "Red Robot" (8 full blue belts of Red Circuits), my "Blue Rocket" (2 full blue belts of Blue Circuits) and a whole host of other designs I pulled my hair out over (rails for purple and the silos were fun ones).

Each design could easily be dissected out from what is likely an unnecessary amount of balancing. I like watching it though :). There’s a spare 5 belts of plastic and 1 belt of gears flapping around should you need them too because...er...things! “On” switch is bottom left and coal liquefaction for yellow science's red engine lube needs kick-starting with a few barrels of heavy oil. Yellow takes a while to become reliably compressed but it does get there. I’ve included a handy outline with "centre lights" for easy placement in existing landscapes. A dangerous part of me now wants to optimize this thing properly!!! Perhaps I should build a train base.... Argh!

https://factorioprints.com/view/-M5MS2a2LaY7731jStSN
Xenosidus_Factory03.png
Xenosidus_Factory03.png (3.98 MiB) Viewed 2659 times
Xenosidus_Factory Power and Science.png
Xenosidus_Factory Power and Science.png (724.68 KiB) Viewed 2659 times

coppercoil
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: I made a thing (2700 SPM "Xeno-Factory" blueprint). Can I sleep now?

Post by coppercoil »

Looks good, like a microchip die :)
Could you post larger images?

Return to “Medium/Big/Gigantic Sized Structures”