Compact Iron Gear Assembly (Blue Belt)

Circuit-free solutions of basic factory-design to achieve optimal item-throughput.
Involving: Belts (balancers, crossings), Inserters, Chests, Furnaces, Assembling Devices ...
Optimized production chains. Compact design.
Please provide blueprints!
Forum rules
Circuit-free solutions of basic factory-design to achieve optimal item-throughput
Vladmirangel
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Compact Iron Gear Assembly (Blue Belt)

Post by Vladmirangel »

So my goal was to fill 2 blue belts full of iron gears with as little space as possible.
Compact Iron Gear Assembly
Compact Iron Gear Assembly
Screenshot_2554.png (1.87 MiB) Viewed 7301 times
Someone could probably make it a little bit smaller by replacing the productivity modules with speed modules. But then again i like that it looks somewhat symmetrical compared to 5 assemblers full of speed modules. The circuitry is just some indicator lights on how good the throughput is at the moment. 3 Green Lights near full, 1 red light and 2 green light at 2/3. then 1/3, then 0/3 which is all redlights which basically means almost nothing is passing through.

It is scalable with the current beacon arrangement if more gears are needed, save up on those beacons and modules.
50Mb gif showing optimal throughput
50Mb gif showing optimal throughput
1.gif (50.39 MiB) Viewed 7301 times

pedrodardengo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Compact Iron Gear Assembly (Blue Belt)

Post by pedrodardengo »

this is really good man, it scales perfectly, two of those is all i need for my mega factory's mall. Thank u

Return to “Mechanical Throughput Magic (circuit-free)”