My current factory

Smart setups of railway stations, intelligent routing, solutions to complex train-routing problems.
Please provide - only if it makes sense of course - a blueprint of your creation.
Pekkape
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

My current factory

Post by Pekkape »

I have played the game 3 times this summer (I also played it a lot in 2017) and now, finally I have found a setup that works perfect without any traffic jams and it also look a bit odd I guess. I love to use trains for everything as they are funnier than bots are really. I use bots as well, but the trains are doing all hard work.

I added everything at a Reddit post and I do not plan to make the post twice, so to say, so if you want to peek at my final base, than peek here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comme ... _question/

I love this final setup as everything just works perfect, exactly the way I want it to work. :D

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: My current factory

Post by mmmPI »

Nice base, I like the little details and i see you already had a lot of comments about signaling, so i will keep my suggestions short :

Add some lamps in your train museum , 2 for each train, 1 at both end, for nightime openings ! You could even hide the lamps behind the train if you don't like their look at daytime. And bonus if you use the dectorio lamp with a glow of a similar color than the train nearby :)

Also sand 02 or cream sand + palm trees + shallow water !! in a place where there's not too much pollution, or you need to replace the palm trees from time to time, since you are mentionning cargoship and lake at the south.

I think "empty barrel" are my new swedish favourite words :)

Return to “Railway Setups”