A Company for all moules and more using Logistic Carts

This board is to show, discuss and archive useful combinator- and logic-creations.
Smart triggering, counters and sensors, useful circuitry, switching as an art :), computers.
Please provide if possible always a blueprint of your creation.
biggerw
Inserter
Inserter

A Company for all moules and more using Logistic Carts

Post by biggerw »

Here I demonstrate another principle often used in material flow systems.

Logistic Carts by SingletonFactory in used to carry items around a network of painted paths.
The company startet in module production with logistics carts and Logistics carts as back and forth driving distribution cart is complete.

The infinite supply of sulfur, iron, copper and plastic is stored in the inbound warehouse. because of the sufuric-acid, batteries, accumulators and green-, red-, blue-circuids are separated from the higher production of modules, rocket control units.

5 logistic carts supply the circuids to the production machines. They wait at the supply position and they start when a machine needs material. Seven machines are in standby (green), two are producing (red) and one is waiting for material (light off). If there is no activity at the machine the carts dapart. They are routed to the circuid production where they are refilled.

One cart collects finished products. The red lights at the output indicate that this output is waiting for the cart. On the left side is a T-juncion. The distributon cart drives to the batteries and accumulators located in the inbound hall (both red). then i delivers all the collected finisched products to the outbound warehouse.

There is no Spaghetti. The whole company uses pull strategy for all internal processes.

Request for help: I need a special belt ... Discussion on Reddit You know I use factorio for my students in automation of logistics.
be patient if my english is not suitable it´s not my mother tongue.

Return to “Combinator Creations”