Some time ago I started to build the accumulator display (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=66880) and after couple rounds of finetuning I think its finally done. Yeah, I know, another display, whats so special about it?
- Does not use any timers, so does not require any adjustments in case you use any modifications that change day\night cycle.
- Huge battery shaped visual display.
- Three indicators to display: current charge level (inner multicolor display), last night minimum charge level (special colum within inner display) and current battery state (border color).
- Current charge level is represented by colors: green is > 52%, yellow is <= 52%, red is <= 24%, blinking red bottom is 0% charge (if there are any other power sources to power lamps).
- Current battery state is represented by colors: green is full charge, yellow is charging, blinking red is consuming charge.
- After getting it to work I also compressed all combinators to look nice by the side of the display.
PreviewI know its probably not perfect, but I enjoy it very much
Resulting blueprint, if anyone will be interested: