all the download links are broken :shock:

Stx3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.11.x] Hardcorio:SC v.1.0.2

Post by Stx3 »

Tom_The_Hero1 wrote:all the download links are broken :shock:
Yes broken, my topic closed by fishsandwich and i broke links :D
Now you can download old version hardcorio 1.0.2 but new version i dont upload now, i very angry.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Stx3 wrote:
Tom_The_Hero1 wrote:all the download links are broken :shock:
Yes broken, my topic closed by fishsandwich and i broke links :D
Now you can download old version hardcorio 1.0.2 but new version i dont upload now, i very angry.
You chose to disregard the rules and ignore me twice, what did you expect to happen?

If you're angry it should be at yourself, because if you listened when I said to provide translation then the topic wouldn't have been locked.

Stx3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Stx3 »

FishSandwich wrote: You chose to disregard the rules and ignore me twice, what did you expect to happen?

If you're angry it should be at yourself, because if you listened when I said to provide translation then the topic wouldn't have been locked.
1) stop flood in my topic please, send pm.
2) if my native language is a crime, you can close or delete this topic, I will not be offended, but I am Russian and Russian - my native language! use translate.google.ru

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.11.x] Hardcorio:SC v.1.0.2 now unlocked!

Post by FishSandwich »

Stx3 wrote:1) stop flood in my topic please, send pm.
I sent you a pm and you ignored it, remember?
Stx3 wrote:if my native language is a crime, you can close or delete this topic, I will not be offended, but I am Russian and Russian - my native language!
No native language is a crime, the crime here is laziness and ignorance of the rules. If 100 people look to your post they all have to use google translate? Why, when you can put the translation yourself!
Stx3 wrote: use translate.google.ru
I don't need to, because when you speak another language here the job of translating is yours.

I don't understand the hostility to this very basic idea, when you argue against this you're basically saying "I don't want to spent 1 minute to post translation, I want hundreds of people all to use google translate". It's ridiculous.

Stx3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Stx3 »

Русский подробный туториал по моддингу factorio, 1 часть, основы мододеланья, как сделать свой мод, как создать item, entity, recipe, а так же как локализовать и прописать названия, ссылка ниже. ;)
Хотите новый туториал? Набираем 50 лайков :!:
Factorio modding tutorial - base, item, entity, recipe, local
en(Russian full tutorial: factorio modding, part 1, modding base, how to make mod, how to create new item, entity, recipe, and how to make locale file and write item name, link below. ;) )
en(Want next tutorial? Collect 50 likes :!: )

Ekelbatzen
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Ekelbatzen »

Hi there!

I like your mod so far and spent 5 hours in normal mode, now started over for 9 hours in easy mode...

My problem is getting to know what my goal should be to be able to attack the nests.
Most of the tech I used to research in vanilla is either gone or needs alien artifacts in the first place,
so no power suit and no tank until I get some artifacts.
The more powerful weapons are also locked with alien artifacts or elerium,
for which I don't know how to get Elderite or something similar.

I tried to google something together,
but all I found was your russian videos and I can't speak russian unfortunately...

I now have 5.56x45mm Traicing ammo weapons with upgrade 4 and
I have no chance to attack the smallest nest in my area,
do you have any tips how one should proceed to be able to attack fairly quick?
Specs: 3770k, 16GB DDR3, 1060, Win10 x64, latest experimental via Steam

Stx3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Stx3 »

Ekelbatzen wrote:Hi there!

I like your mod so far and spent 5 hours in normal mode, now started over for 9 hours in easy mode...

My problem is getting to know what my goal should be to be able to attack the nests.
Most of the tech I used to research in vanilla is either gone or needs alien artifacts in the first place,
so no power suit and no tank until I get some artifacts.
The more powerful weapons are also locked with alien artifacts or elerium,
for which I don't know how to get Elderite or something similar.

I tried to google something together,
but all I found was your russian videos and I can't speak russian unfortunately...

I now have 5.56x45mm Traicing ammo weapons with upgrade 4 and
I have no chance to attack the smallest nest in my area,
do you have any tips how one should proceed to be able to attack fairly quick?
i making russian video with game strategy :D
i attacked first enemy base with 5.56ep and 12.7he ammo turrets, you can see that in this video, turn off sound;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POG2w4zpeBA

Gredys
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Gredys »

Hi guys. [и нашим тоже привет))]

It's really a nice mod. Author - you made a good job, on making its all real, thank you)
But what about balance? Will be there any discussions about it?

Just for example - lets look at ammo for weapons. (first 3 one)
Every recipe need 10 [Block of iron plate] (10 x 100 = 1000 [Iron Plate])

Code: Select all

5.56x45mm:
        - 1000 rounds (100)
        - 8 damage (1000 x 8 = 8000)
        - DPS: ((8 * 100) / ~5) = ~160
    12.7x99mm: 
        - 300 rounds (30)
        - 12 damage (300 x 12 = 3600)
        - DPS: ((12 * 30) / ~8) = ~45
    7.62x39mm:
        - 50 rounds (5)
        - 80 damage (50 x 80 = 4000)
        - DPS: ((80 * 5) / ~8) = ~50

As we can see - machine gun has higher parameters, than rifle. So rifles will not play a big role at all.

Solution:
    Machine guns:
        - Decrease damage (a little bit)
        - Decrease speed (a little bit)
    Rifles:
        - Increase damage (a little bit. not realy important, but will help with balance)
        - Increase speed (a little bit)
And speaking of realism. Those ammo have real parameters, right?
Okay, lets look at this recipe:
I dont have anything agains first 7 ingredients. But what the hell - 100 of each weapon?
Yes, it's not impossible to make tank, but crafting 100 of each weapon - not a good idea.

Solution:
    Increase the required amount of resources in recipe:
        - Iron Plate x 20-60 times
        - Cooper Plate x 20-60 times
        - Steel Plate x 4-8 times
        - Advanced Circuit x 6-10 times
    Decrease the required amount of weapons to 1
P.S. Only I can't damage enemy bases with sniper rifles? If no - why?
P.S.S. If I made some mistakes - please correct me. Any discussions are welcome.
P.S.S.S Sorry for bad english and thanks for your attention)

Stx3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Stx3 »

Every recipe need 10 [Block of iron plate] (10 x 100 = 1000 [Iron Plate])
1 iron late block = 10 iron plate 10x10=100 iron plate for 1 bullet box
5.56x45mm:
- 1000 rounds (100)
- 8 damage (1000 x 8 = 8000)
- DPS: ((8 * 100) / ~5) = ~160
12.7x99mm:
- 300 rounds (30)
- 12 damage (300 x 12 = 3600)
- DPS: ((12 * 30) / ~8) = ~45
7.62x39mm:
- 50 rounds (5)
- 80 damage (50 x 80 = 4000)
- DPS: ((80 * 5) / ~8) = ~50
dont forget - 5.56 have a low acuracy and many bullets missed

recipe first tank, its a realy bug, thx
p.s. sniper rifle can damage only units, but sniper turret can attack buildings

Voal
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Voal »

[RU] - Прошлая версия мода порадовала, особенно после небольших изменений в балансе под себя, но в этой версии меня опечалило то что все мобы это полтора пикселя которые можно тупо ногами давить, посему написал небольшой мануал о том как можно заполучить графику из StarCraft2, удачи в разработке ,')

[EN - Google Translate] - The previous version of the mod pleased, especially after small changes for themselves, but in this version I was saddened that all mobs is half a pixel which can be stupid crush underfoot, therefore, wrote a small manual about how you can get a schedule of StarCraft2, good luck in development ,')

Stx3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Stx3 »

Voal wrote:[RU] - Прошлая версия мода порадовала, особенно после небольших изменений в балансе под себя, но в этой версии меня опечалило то что все мобы это полтора пикселя которые можно тупо ногами давить, посему написал небольшой мануал о том как можно заполучить графику из StarCraft2, удачи в разработке ,')

[EN - Google Translate] - The previous version of the mod pleased, especially after small changes for themselves, but in this version I was saddened that all mobs is half a pixel which can be stupid crush underfoot, therefore, wrote a small manual about how you can get a schedule of StarCraft2, good luck in development ,')
[RU] очень интересно, спасибо, но пиксельных мобов я делал специально, так как спрайтов очень много очень много проца забирается именно на рендер анимации, вообще мод писался для меня лично и я не хотел его выкладывать для общего пользования а именно прямых трансляций выживания в фактории на хардкоре, но потом захотелось поднасрать Dy-Tech и я его выложил за 2 недели до его релиза, вот такие пироги, в приницпе можно конечно занятся анимацией мобов, но блин... это столько времени и мороки из за графодрочерства... а Dy-Tech war я считаю просто убогим кусков собачих фикашек. Посути после бана на этом форуме я вообще закончил разработку мода для буржуйского комьюнити :lol:
[EN] Dy-Tech war a good mod :lol:

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Sorry guys, I'm perhaps watching this thread a bit more then others:

The above is no English translation!

Please MAKE THAT. It is not so difficult. Install a plugin into your browser to make the translation easier or some dozen more ideas. Otherwise I will close this thread for some days, like fish did.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

slay_mithos
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by slay_mithos »

Just dropping in to say that, while this mod adds nice things, crippling the vanilla bullet turrets until the military 2 is researched is painful, when you find it out while already threatened, and nowhere near the technology.

REDSCIM
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by REDSCIM »

[RU] Спасибо за мод очень порадовал и зацепил, играю в его уже несколько дней на самом тяжком уровне сложности, есть пару вопросов.
1) Планируете ли обновление мода(если да то когда?)
2) Я заметил что при заходе в редактор карты есть пара оружий турелей из оригинальной игры но их нельзя скрафтить в моде, это так задумано? или же что-то другое
3) Ну и что если планируете дополнять появиться в будущем?
Ну и от себя еще хочу добавить что зарегистрировался на форуме специально только ради этого мода и проста полностью согласен с вашим постом выше про какашку)))
если вы вдруг Свое детише уже обновили или как-то дополнили, хотелось бы поиграть может скинете в скайп или еще куда))
Ну и на последок есть одна проблема так как играю один на самом последнем уровне то трудновато, так вот на одной большой базе я совсех сторон окружён вражиной и при приезду в эту базу у меня жутко лагает убивать вручную не особо удается из за лагов да и как только пару зданий вынесу если не убьют при этом ту тже застраивают по новой(бывает из за таких тормозов именно на ней даже вылетает игра)
Ну и в одном из ваших летсплеев я видел вы писали консольную команду на уничтожение противников по всей карте, есть ли такая команда только на уничтожение зданий не обязательно всех желательно только тех кто в плотной с забором. или же GodMod какой? буду очень признателен за помошь...
{EN}Do you plan to update mode (if so when?)
2) I've noticed that when entering the map editor has a couple of weapons turrets from the original game but they can not be crafted into fashion, it is intended? or something else
3) So what if you plan to supplement available in the future?
P.S. Удачи в разработке!))

Stx3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Stx3 »

REDSCIM wrote:[RU] Спасибо за мод очень порадовал и зацепил, играю в его уже несколько дней на самом тяжком уровне сложности, есть пару вопросов.
1) Планируете ли обновление мода(если да то когда?)
2) Я заметил что при заходе в редактор карты есть пара оружий турелей из оригинальной игры но их нельзя скрафтить в моде, это так задумано? или же что-то другое
3) Ну и что если планируете дополнять появиться в будущем?
Ну и от себя еще хочу добавить что зарегистрировался на форуме специально только ради этого мода и проста полностью согласен с вашим постом выше про какашку)))
если вы вдруг Свое детише уже обновили или как-то дополнили, хотелось бы поиграть может скинете в скайп или еще куда))
Ну и на последок есть одна проблема так как играю один на самом последнем уровне то трудновато, так вот на одной большой базе я совсех сторон окружён вражиной и при приезду в эту базу у меня жутко лагает убивать вручную не особо удается из за лагов да и как только пару зданий вынесу если не убьют при этом ту тже застраивают по новой(бывает из за таких тормозов именно на ней даже вылетает игра)
Ну и в одном из ваших летсплеев я видел вы писали консольную команду на уничтожение противников по всей карте, есть ли такая команда только на уничтожение зданий не обязательно всех желательно только тех кто в плотной с забором. или же GodMod какой? буду очень признателен за помошь...
{EN}Do you plan to update mode (if so when?)
2) I've noticed that when entering the map editor has a couple of weapons turrets from the original game but they can not be crafted into fashion, it is intended? or something else
3) So what if you plan to supplement available in the future?
P.S. Удачи в разработке!))
[RU]
1) да, конечно планы есть, знаю что и где надо поправить, но нет желания :)
2) их можно разместить, но они будут самоуничтожены, так же в редакторе нельзя увидеть вражеские базы.
3) планирую по фиксеть баги с лагами врагов, по фиксить застревание врагов, добавить 5 новых видов врагов, 3 новых здания, добавить новую рассу протосы.
[EN]
1) Yes, of course there are plans, know what and where it is necessary to correct, but do not want to :)
2) they can be placed, but they will self-destruct, as well in the editor you can not see the enemy base.
3) I plan to fix bugs with lags enemies to fix the jam enemies, add 5 new types of enemies, 3 new buildings, add new Protoss race.
p.s. thx for play in my mod.

Dragonchampion
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Dragonchampion »

Can I ask how you are using the starcraft sprites? How is that legal? I have also seen another few mods using them; doesn't Blizzard hold the copyright?

cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cpy »

Who cares? It's mod. Nobody cares about copyright in mods and there's nothing they can do about it.

Dragonchampion
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Dragonchampion »

Oh, I don't really care. It's just that i am worried about things. Alright; thanks for quelling the fears!

Stx3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Stx3 »

Dragonchampion wrote:Can I ask how you are using the starcraft sprites? How is that legal? I have also seen another few mods using them; doesn't Blizzard hold the copyright?
use starcraft sprites in my mod is not legal, and this only my problem, but i say one... f**ck the blizzard!
i dont have factorio and i want to play in pirate version because i dont have a money for this game, and what? i cant make this mod? azazazazaaz dont funny me :D

Return to “Mods”