Topics and discussion about specific mods
Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.14.x] AnonyMods - Overhaul mod

Post by Airat9000 »

AnonymoScoot wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:
please example code in fixing (he will try to replace it, what would the two mods worked)

And example codes in Angels mods work Petrochem mod and smelting
The thing is my mod replaces file path for electric mining drill icon, and no matter what I would do the mod will error because it tries to find a non existing file, the way to fix it is to not modify the graphic file path by disabling modification of the drill in config.lua
understand thank you! Now I'm willing to help in combination with Angels mod - your mod, I liked it.. will do the alignment?? what would itoi resources were on the map and liquid and processing.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Airat9000 wrote:
AnonymoScoot wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:
please example code in fixing (he will try to replace it, what would the two mods worked)

The thing is my mod replaces file path for electric mining drill icon, and no matter what I would do the mod will error because it tries to find a non existing file, the way to fix it is to not modify the graphic file path by disabling modification of the drill in config.lua
understand thank you! Now I'm willing to help in combination with Angels mod - your mod, I liked it.. will do the alignment?? what would itoi resources were on the map and liquid and processing.
Combining of this mod with Angel's will be a big amount of work. And since both mods are under development it might not be the best time to do it right now.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

orzelek wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:
AnonymoScoot wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:

Combining of this mod with Angel's will be a big amount of work. And since both mods are under development it might not be the best time to do it right now.
I don't mind doing if both maddors will not be against it, and then just like mods and without one of the mods is not fun to play)) if the shell and base to make a rule small is not difficult..

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

The longer I play with this mod the more I am convinced that a lot of quartz ore is necessary to me, even more than I thought

I don't want to ofend author and anyone on this forum, but this mod needs is required to increase spawn frequency quartz ore - looks silly and ridiculously - i have may many tin ore and galena ore but quartz ore is very rare and its richness is low

Hey guys, who played with this mod and who had problem with quartz ore?
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

aklesey1 wrote:The longer I play with this mod the more I am convinced that a lot of quartz ore is necessary to me, even more than I thought

I don't want to ofend author and anyone on this forum, but this mod needs is required to increase spawn frequency quartz ore - looks silly and ridiculously - i have may many tin ore and galena ore but quartz ore is very rare and its richness is low

Hey guys, who played with this mod and who had problem with quartz ore?
With RSO quartz should be quite frequent. If it turns out it's not then I can increase frequency and/or amount a bit.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Is RSO compatible with this mod? U launched this mod with RSO and its working?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Inter-mod compatibility depends on the resources (item definitions e.g. quartz, bauxite-ore, zinc-ore,...) AnonymoScoot uses, if they are the same as in vanilla/bobs/angels it is easier to come up with something, if the resources are defined to be unique with the mod it is a bit more complicated to the degree that one would need to override one of the mods resources.. I haven't had the time to take a look at AnonyMods so I cant say how much work it would be to implement compatibility.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

aklesey1 wrote:Is RSO compatible with this mod? U launched this mod with RSO and its working?
I added support in latesst version on someones request.
Ore balance might be still a bit in the air since I did not have time to play it a lot.

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

Arch666Angel wrote:Inter-mod compatibility depends on the resources (item definitions e.g. quartz, bauxite-ore, zinc-ore,...) AnonymoScoot uses, if they are the same as in vanilla/bobs/angels it is easier to come up with something, if the resources are defined to be unique with the mod it is a bit more complicated to the degree that one would need to override one of the mods resources.. I haven't had the time to take a look at AnonyMods so I cant say how much work it would be to implement compatibility.
Some of the ores should have the same names as bobs ores, conflicting ones can be disabled inside my mod config.lua, which will also disable the ore items the ore gives, but that's also why recipe configuration exists, but you should wait before going and making any modification mods on my mod, once I feel like the mod will start looking finished I am planning to do something which makes modifying my mods a lot easier using in-built data-tables and scripts that will allow defined prototypes to work like the ones already in the mod, which dynamicly update their recipes/prerequisites.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

AnonymoScoot wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:Inter-mod compatibility depends on the resources (item definitions e.g. quartz, bauxite-ore, zinc-ore,...) AnonymoScoot uses, if they are the same as in vanilla/bobs/angels it is easier to come up with something, if the resources are defined to be unique with the mod it is a bit more complicated to the degree that one would need to override one of the mods resources.. I haven't had the time to take a look at AnonyMods so I cant say how much work it would be to implement compatibility.
Some of the ores should have the same names as bobs ores, conflicting ones can be disabled inside my mod config.lua, which will also disable the ore items the ore gives, but that's also why recipe configuration exists, but you should wait before going and making any modification mods on my mod, once I feel like the mod will start looking finished I am planning to do something which makes modifying my mods a lot easier using in-built data-tables and scripts that will allow defined prototypes to work like the ones already in the mod, which dynamicly update their recipes/prerequisites.
:D time?

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

Airat9000 wrote:
AnonymoScoot wrote:
Well I can tell you that there are still a bunch of things I would like to implement, including more intermediates, enemies, combat and more tiers of entities.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

I might have found small inconsistency in research tree.
There are techs that require electronic circuit (fast radars, advanced material processing 2 and few others) that are dependand on advanced electronics instead of basic electronics. Might be a leftover from base game techs.

As for enemies - I'm running with Natural Evolution set and it's quite challenging. I'm rushing fire ammo atm to improve my fighting capabilities (all enemies have negative fire res in natural evolution).

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

AnonymoScoot wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:
AnonymoScoot wrote:
Well I can tell you that there are still a bunch of things I would like to implement, including more intermediates, enemies, combat and more tiers of entities.
combine well and then how it is possible?

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Thanks for new update but I still I lack for quartz, and of silicon too, because it is its derivative

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

aklesey1 wrote:Thanks for new update but I still I lack for quartz, and of silicon too, because it is its derivative
I will add alternative recipes for making some products from other ingredients, including electrolysis of thermal water like salt water, so you don't need to use quartz all the time.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

AnonymoScoot wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Thanks for new update but I still I lack for quartz, and of silicon too, because it is its derivative
I will add alternative recipes for making some products from other ingredients, including electrolysis of thermal water like salt water, so you don't need to use quartz all the time.
Okey that's good to hear, i like alternative ways of production in production chains ;)

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Few questions:
1. What is inteded amount of thermal water per spring? I might have it wrong in RSO since it spawns them with thousand % or so.
2. Is it by design that gun turret damage upgrades are not applied to other turrets like sniper turret?

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Idea!

more modules and super modules add

- Energy consumption is less than -120%
Performance +50%
Speed +150%
Pollution -150%

about very expensive research for them

Idea 2

More Pump
to for fast production of oil and liquids and ofshore pump

Idea 3
Mining drill
Idea 4
More complex circuits.

Idea 5
Compartible in other mods (angels, youki)

Idea 6
Gems -

Idea 7
Robots
Logistics and construction

Idea 8
More resources new ()

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

orzelek wrote:Few questions:
1. What is inteded amount of thermal water per spring? I might have it wrong in RSO since it spawns them with thousand % or so.
2. Is it by design that gun turret damage upgrades are not applied to other turrets like sniper turret?
1. Thermal water should have the same amount and richness as oil does ( looks like the oil values aren't the same as natural gas/thermal water ones, will change them in next update )
2. Other turrets were supposed to have separate upgrades, but because 0.15 is coming with infinite research, there is no point in doing it right now
Airat9000 wrote:Idea!

Performance +50%
Speed +150%
Pollution -150%

Idea 2

More Pump

Idea 3
Mining drill
Idea 4
More complex circuits.

Idea 5

Idea 6
Gems -

Idea 7
Robots

Idea 8
More resources new ()
More module tiers are planned, as for mod being compatible with other big mods, first I should finish my plans for this mod so it has what I want it to have.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

AnonymoScoot wrote:
orzelek wrote:Few questions:
1. Thermal water should have the same amount and richness as oil does ( looks like the oil values aren't the same as natural gas/thermal water ones, will change them in next update )
2. Other turrets were supposed to have separate upgrades, but because 0.15 is coming with infinite research, there is no point in doing it right now
Airat9000 wrote:Idea!

Performance +50%
Speed +150%
Pollution -150%

Idea 2

More Pump

Idea 3
Mining drill
Idea 4
More complex circuits.

Idea 5

Idea 6
Gems -

Idea 7
Robots

Idea 8
More resources new ()
More module tiers are planned, as for mod being compatible with other big mods, first I should finish my plans for this mod so it has what I want it to have.
I put the mod angel Petrochem, but no resources from it on the map.. put mod Bob modules, either.. so I suggested to create their own modules for example.

Return to “Mods”