Patch for Angels processing to work with angels smelting in an existing game

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Kupferdrache
Inserter
Inserter

Patch for Angels processing to work with angels smelting in an existing game

Post by Kupferdrache »

I have updated Angels Processing to fix some issues that occured when adding new angels smelting beta. You can now use them both in an existing world. Migration is not perfect, but the main processng lines should work again after the update.

All mods are tested on version 0.14.12 0.14.13.

Have fun with tthe patches, they are nothing fancy, but they work.

Edit: i reuploaded my changes, in the currend working state. If you want to help me fixing the technology hiding bug I have also added a save with the bug for you for testing change, if they can fix it, so I can port it and release a bug free version of my Patches.
Attachments
steinios_AnB_patch_0.14.2.zip
A change to steinios patch, to work with the change recipe and unlock iron powder with chemical processing 2
(1.28 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
angelssmelting_0.1.3.zip
The patch on the smelting side
(7.65 MiB) Downloaded 155 times
Last edited by Kupferdrache on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ratzap
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Patch for Angels processing to work with angels smelting in an existing game

Post by Ratzap »

I just set ore-processing and ore-processing-2 to false, reset them true, reset all recipes, reset tech tree and it worked from there on. Of course I now had big gaps to fill in where the old processing parts were but it saved mixing the two together and potentially making the problem worse next time there's a change.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Patch for Angels processing to work with angels smelting in an existing game

Post by steinio »

Hey really nice.

I removed my not working 0.14 patch mod because I don't found Iron powder in the new mods from Angel.

Did I overlooked something?

Greetings steinio

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

Kupferdrache
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Kupferdrache »

No it is for the unoffial 0.14 ported angels processing. Linked as well, with angels smelting you could link to iron pelletts instead. Or you copy the iron podwer prototype into your mod and add your own recipe for iron powder, as all sources are available, it is easy and the licenses of the source mod, allow you to coppy their work into your own, if you stay with the same license.

yesimon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by yesimon »

I got the following error:

Code: Select all

Error while applying migration: Angel's Processing: angelsprocessing_0.2.2.lua

Cannot execute command. Error: [string "game.reload_script()
..."]:14: attempt to index field 'bauxite-ore-processing' (a nil value)

Kupferdrache
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Kupferdrache »

Oh, yeah the uploaded file has a bug in I fixed locally, but didn't upload yet because I wanted to fix a hidden tech first, before i upload the complete fix.

For now you can fix your copy by extracting the zip and replace line 14 of migrations/angelsprocessing_0.2.2.lua with:

Code: Select all

force.recipes["bauxite-ore-raw-processing"].enabled = true
Sorry for the inconvince.

Edit: I updated the OP, so the changes are now in the downloadable files. Thanks for reporting the bug.

Kupferdrache
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Kupferdrache »

the versions seem to be stable now, made some last hotfixes to the currend versions. If you find and futher bugs don't hesitage to report it here. new releases will get a version bump.

instilation00
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by instilation00 »

Not sure why I can't find it, but where is the 0.2.2 download? I can't seem to find it.

Return to “Mods”