Filter Inserter

[0.14] CopyPaste Multiplier 0.1.2

Post by apriori »

GUI.png
GUI.png (4.84 KiB) Viewed 2257 times
Author: Apriori

HOW IT WORKS
• Copy settings as usual (Shift+RMB)
• Set desired Multiplier if needed (by default it's 1, e.g. standard count will be pasted)
• Paste settings as usual (Shift+LMB) - standard requested count is multiplied with the Multiplier

EXAMPLE:
Assembling machine requires 1 iron plate and 1 copper plate for it's recipe. When you copy-poste settings from this machine to requester chest, it's 4 iron plates and 4 copper plates requested (vanilla behaviour). If you set 5 for multiplier's value and paste settings, then 20 plates of each type will be requested (standard count * multiplier). If you copy settings from chest to chest with multiplier = 5, then destination chest will request 5 times more than source chest.

KNOWN ISSUES
• If inventory is opened, request slots will not be visually updated (reopening does visual update), see viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31696#p199826
VERSIONS HISTORY
Attachments
CopyPaste Multiplier_0.1.2.zip
(54.27 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
CopyPaste Multiplier_0.1.1.zip
(67.05 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Any code or mods posted by me are WTFPL, unless otherwise copyrights are specified.

berseker59
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.14] CopyPaste Multiplier 0.1.2

Post by berseker59 »

I was looking for exactly this. It surprises me I had to search for this long to find it. It is such an amazing mod. Thank you very much !

logomaennchen
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.14] CopyPaste Multiplier 0.1.2

Post by logomaennchen »

Hi,

I really like your mod and I think everyone needs it.

Could you please change the name of the file you supply to not have a space or other special characters.
When we upload the file to a multiplayer server, the space gets escaped to %20 and the file is not loaded.

Heiko

Return to “Mods”