Thread for feedback and suggestions for Factorio LAN, formerly known as Wireless Networks.
Adds wireless antennas to send/receive circuit singles any distance (including to other surfaces, such as the inside of a Factorissimo factory). Each antenna can transmit/receive up to 5 signals, although this may increase depending on player feedback.
Each antenna requires 50 kW to run, and every tick 4 antennas are updated.
GUI removed pending rewrite, looking for a sane way to keep it sorted so the list doesn't shuffle every time values change
FLAN Version History
- 1.0.0 - 2016/08/28 - 0.14 release. GUI removed pending rewrite, antennas now require 50 kW each, 5 antennas update each tick
- 0.5.0 - 2016/08/20 - Renamed to FLAN, added network total display in GUI
- 0.4.1 - 2016/08/19 - Fixed Lua error when loading a save that didn't have Wireless Networks before
- 0.4.0 - 2016/08/18 - Negative numbers are back!
- 0.3.0 - 2016/08/17 - Now updates one mast per tick, with much better performance
- 0.2.0 - 2016/08/15 - Performance improvement, changed back to updating every tick, fix for Lua error
- 0.1.0 - 2016/08/14 - Initial test release