Oil Patch Exhauster
Author: Apriori
Mod Version: 0.14.3
Mod Stage: Beta
Factorio Version: 0.14.x
Tested With Version: 0.14.18
Dependencies: Base
Licence: WTFPL
Description: Structure to exhaust depleted oil patches. Drains the remains of oil and destroys the patch. Looking for better graphics...

Now you can fully exhaust depleted patches of crude oil. Just place an Oil Patch Exhauster on it and drain the remains. But be careful, since exhausting process is started it's impossible to save oil patches due to their unstability. Either oil patches are exhausted or Exhauster is dismounted or destroyed - oil patches get destroyed as well.

If you'll place Exhauster above several oil patches, drain speed will be multiplied by their number. Note that if oil patch is not depleted exhauster wont process it.

See config to change Exhauster's capacity and the remaining yield (defines which patches to consider depleted).

Thanks to bSun0000 for his mod "StoneWaterWell" - I've used it as base for mine.
Looking for better graphics, if you have - you are welcome. Or help me to find tools for isometric drawing. Or just use as is. =)
changelist
Attachments
OilPatchExhauster_0.14.3.zip
(277.3 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
OilPatchExhauster_0.0.2.zip
(276.56 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Last edited by apriori on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Any code or mods posted by me are WTFPL, unless otherwise copyrights are specified.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.13] Oil Patch Exhauster

Post by steinio »

This could easyly be done with my mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/steinio/ ... asting_oil

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

apriori
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by apriori »

Yes, your mod is for those who want all patches to be finite. My is for those who want to remove just some of them and keep another's vanilla behavior , like me. Thank you for your mod and link to it.
Any code or mods posted by me are WTFPL, unless otherwise copyrights are specified.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Well your explaination makes sense to me. :thumbs up:

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

xxdolcexx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by xxdolcexx »

i got tis eror when i try to start

Error Util.cpp:57: Path __StoneWaterWell__/graphics/pipe-covers/pipe-cover-none32x32.png does not match any mod.

apriori
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by apriori »

xxdolcexx wrote:i got tis eror when i try to start

Error Util.cpp:57: Path __StoneWaterWell__/graphics/pipe-covers/pipe-cover-none32x32.png does not match any mod.
Thanks for your feedback. Fixed.

Return to “Mods”