Re: [MOD 0.15.11+] Creative Mode 0.3.4 - Fix for 0.15.11

Post by tamanous »

Thank you very much.

mickael9
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by mickael9 »

@Mooncat: would you consider adding support for item-request-proxy items in your on_built_entity handler? My mod (cut-and-paste) would benefit from it

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

mickael9 wrote:@Mooncat: would you consider adding support for item-request-proxy items in your on_built_entity handler? My mod (cut-and-paste) would benefit from it
May I have more information about this? What should I do for item-request-proxy? :)

nagapito
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nagapito »

We reached a point that every update Factorio has, will break Creative mod :P

Happened once more

vanatteveldt
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vanatteveldt »

Thanks again for the great mod and the recent frequent updates :)

While you're fixing .15.12 [heh], I was wondering it it would be possible to add a "1GW drain" or "100MW drain" entity or somehow set a cap on the passive/active power voids (or is this already possible somehow?). I'm testing nuke plants under different load levels and building 20k radars gets old really fast :). Not to mention it kills your fps if you try game speed x10, which is quite useful for nuke plants as they are so slow to heat up / cool down...

(What would also be great if the power void could output the energy it consumes on the circuit network)

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

nagapito wrote:We reached a point that every update Factorio has, will break Creative mod :P

Happened once more

vanatteveldt wrote:Thanks again for the great mod and the recent frequent updates :)

While you're fixing .15.12 [heh], I was wondering it it would be possible to add a "1GW drain" or "100MW drain" entity or somehow set a cap on the passive/active power voids (or is this already possible somehow?). I'm testing nuke plants under different load levels and building 20k radars gets old really fast :). Not to mention it kills your fps if you try game speed x10, which is quite useful for nuke plants as they are so slow to heat up / cool down...

(What would also be great if the power void could output the energy it consumes on the circuit network)
Try the electric energy interface?
Active power void is assembling machine, which is not connectable with wire. I will check the passive power void.

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Optera »

What did it break this time? :roll:

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

Optera wrote:What did it break this time? :roll:
The super cooler... a simple fix would be setting its efficiency to be higher than 0.
But I have fixed their functionalities as well. In testing phase now.

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.15.12+] Creative Mode 0.3.5 - Fix for 0.15.12

Post by Mooncat »

Released v0.3.5 for 0.15.12.
Changelog

mickael9
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by mickael9 »

Mooncat wrote:
mickael9 wrote:@Mooncat: would you consider adding support for item-request-proxy items in your on_built_entity handler? My mod (cut-and-paste) would benefit from it
May I have more information about this? What should I do for item-request-proxy? :)
Ideally, you'd just insert the items from itemProxy.item_requests into the target entity, then destroy the item proxy.

Unfortunately, the target entity of an item-request-proxy isn't exposed (but I asked for it: viewtopic.php?p=275737#p275737 ) so this could be achieved by searching for the entity at that position (ignoring item-request-proxy and entity-ghost) and using that as the target.

vanatteveldt
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vanatteveldt »

vanatteveldt wrote:Thanks again for the great mod and the recent frequent updates :)

Active power void is assembling machine, which is not connectable with wire. I will check the passive power void.[/quote]

Yeah I know about that screen :). My use case was as follows: To test where the problems were with my setup, I put each set of turbines in its own grid so I could see whether it was delivering the 8x10MW power. Manually checking 10+ electric networks every time is possible, but if the void were connectable I could have indicator lights or something like that to show whether a bank is providing the power it should. Anyway, minor issue, but I though that it might be a neat feature... Again, I am loving your mod, together with Helmod it is a fantastic way of planning out optimal designs before placing them in the "real" game.

tamanous
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tamanous »

This probably means bad karma for the next few weeks of my life ... bet hey, we're all anonymous OCDs here, right?
Mooncat wrote: ...
Version history
On my calenar it's the 18th ... ;)

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Australia?

Is it possible to let the killed enemies with the 'kill enemies' button count for killed enemies like displayed with EvoGUI?

Greetings, steinio.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

iceman_1212
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by iceman_1212 »

How are matter duplicators used? I tried a couple different arrangements of belts/inserters but couldn't find any configurations that did anything. I'm probably missing something obvious.

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

mickael9 wrote:
Mooncat wrote:
Ideally, you'd just insert the items from itemProxy.item_requests into the target entity, then destroy the item proxy.

Unfortunately, the target entity of an item-request-proxy isn't exposed (but I asked for it: viewtopic.php?p=275737#p275737 ) so this could be achieved by searching for the entity at that position (ignoring item-request-proxy and entity-ghost) and using that as the target.
I tried your mod. I don't see the need to do anything for item requests? The modules are automatically inserted correctly when instant blueprint is turned on. Or did I get your message wrong?
BTW, I love your idea of one-time blueprint! I will keep it in my personal mod pack. :D
vanatteveldt wrote:

Active power void is assembling machine, which is not connectable with wire. I will check the passive power void.

Yeah I know about that screen :). My use case was as follows: To test where the problems were with my setup, I put each set of turbines in its own grid so I could see whether it was delivering the 8x10MW power. Manually checking 10+ electric networks every time is possible, but if the void were connectable I could have indicator lights or something like that to show whether a bank is providing the power it should. Anyway, minor issue, but I though that it might be a neat feature... Again, I am loving your mod, together with Helmod it is a fantastic way of planning out optimal designs before placing them in the "real" game.
I will get back to you later. ;)

steinio wrote:Australia?

Is it possible to let the killed enemies with the 'kill enemies' button count for killed enemies like displayed with EvoGUI?

Greetings, steinio.
Hong Kong.
I will call on_entity_died for each enemy killed.
iceman_1212 wrote:How are matter duplicators used? I tried a couple different arrangements of belts/inserters but couldn't find any configurations that did anything. I'm probably missing something obvious.
Drop an item on the belt and watch it duplicates. :)
It was designed to duplicate items inside chests, before the duplicator chests were made. They are not quite useful now.

mickael9
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by mickael9 »

Mooncat wrote:I tried your mod. I don't see the need to do anything for item requests? The modules are automatically inserted correctly when instant blueprint is turned on. Or did I get your message wrong?
BTW, I love your idea of one-time blueprint! I will keep it in my personal mod pack. :D
Well, I'm adding the possibility to move the items in containers and not only the container itself.
Normally, I don't need to create an item request proxy (I just change the ghost item's item_requests property.)
The item request proxy is only needed if there is already an item at the destination and that item won't be replaced (there is a setting so that you can chose if an identical item is always deconstructed then reconstructed or if it's kept unmodified)

iceman_1212
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by iceman_1212 »

Mooncat wrote:
iceman_1212 wrote:How are matter duplicators used? I tried a couple different arrangements of belts/inserters but couldn't find any configurations that did anything. I'm probably missing something obvious.
It was designed to duplicate items inside chests, before the duplicator chests were made. They are not quite useful now.
Ah gotcha, ty. And ty for this wonderful mod! <3

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

vanatteveldt wrote:

After some test, accumulators can only output its stored energy in percentage (0-100). I can't change this value. A custom combinator may work, but that will need some time to make and I can't guarantee that.
mickael9 wrote:
Mooncat wrote:I tried your mod. I don't see the need to do anything for item requests? The modules are automatically inserted correctly when instant blueprint is turned on. Or did I get your message wrong?
Well, I'm adding the possibility to move the items in containers and not only the container itself.
Normally, I don't need to create an item request proxy (I just change the ghost item's item_requests property.)
The item request proxy is only needed if there is already an item at the destination and that item won't be replaced (there is a setting so that you can chose if an identical item is always deconstructed then reconstructed or if it's kept unmodified)
I think I know what you meant. But hey, I saw your proxy_target :: LuaEntity was implemented. Let's see how it will work. :)
iceman_1212 wrote:
Mooncat wrote:
Ah gotcha, ty. And ty for this wonderful mod! <3
My pleasure.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Hi,

i've enabled instant blueprints but if another mod places ghosts they are not revived.
As workaround i instant request the items and my personal roboport build it.

Is it possible to get this ghosts also build instantly?

Greetings, steinio.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

Return to “Mods”