[MOD 0.13.x]PipeEverything 0.0.9

Topics and discussion about specific mods
kaleb_boren
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.35]PipeEverything 0.0.6

Post by kaleb_boren »

I have a problem, i have the recent version of 0.0.6 and i am missing the entity the fusher and only have the simple four recipes

Swadius
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Swadius »

Hi, i'll see what I can do on Friday and the weekends.

Swadius
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Swadius »

Tested 0.0.7 out on a new game, everything seems to be working, although I didn't go that deep into it.

Keep in mind that the recipes in this mod requires techs to work. For example, science pack 3 fluid crafting requires batteries as well.

How would you guys feel about me raising the power requirements of the flushers and condensers? Would the number of generators that this requires cause the game to experience some FPS drops?

kaleb_boren
Inserter
Inserter

Post by kaleb_boren »

Swadius wrote: Would the number of generators that this requires cause the game to experience some FPS drops?
if so smoke can be turned off or the steam engines can be replaced by solar in the late game so no problem personaly.

Swadius
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.35]PipeEverything 0.0.7

Post by Swadius »

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm going to slowly and steadily ramp up power usage of the flushers and condensers. They are probably going to be abouy 15% more power intensive in yhe patch today. In other news, everything needed to craft the satellite can be fluid crafted and liquified, as well as the satellite itself now.

Probably going to work on that barrel idea now.

Setha
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.13.x]PipeEverything 0.0.9

Post by Setha »

Am I the only one who thinks this mod is a good idea but is kinda useless as long as the liquefied assemblers are not making liquefied output materials?
btw: don't bother with barreling recipes - barrel everything`s dynamicly created recipes already work on your mod

Return to “Mods”