[0.12.x]Cartmen's Mods Information

Topics and discussion about specific mods
etcetera
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: GFX

Post by etcetera »

They look really neat, can't wait to see them in action!

cartmen180
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: GFX

Post by cartmen180 »

etcetera wrote:They look really neat, can't wait to see them in action!
Thank you very much :D
I have a couple more to do for the first tier of mining equipment. Then I will get them working as intended for the first 0.12 release.
Check out my mods

cartmen180
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.12.x][v0.0.1]Cartmen's Mod

Post by cartmen180 »

Here is the first version of the 'Industry' module that includes the small ore crusher and the large flotation cell.
- added technology "ore processing"; unlocks the crusher and flotation cell for use.
- custom GFX for both machines.
- using these machines will increase iron and copper plate yield by 60%; they do use enough power as a trade-off (need feedback on that).
Attachments
CartmenIndustry_0.0.1.zip
(923.69 KiB) Downloaded 210 times
Check out my mods

cartmen180
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.12.x]Cartmen's Mods

Post by cartmen180 »

First version of the Replicator Module has been released.
- v0.0.1 has everything researched for testing purposes; v0.0.2 does not
- fairly balanced imo (as usual would like some feedback on that)
- in combination with the Industry Module, condensation of iron and copper ore will provide more energy. Replicators and Condensators use more electricity as a trade-off.

Click the light blue download link in the first post to go to the download page.
Check out my mods

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Suggestions

Post by Airat9000 »

ores more in replicators module you

(ore and e.t.c. oil type)

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

How about compatibility with bob ores - i mean exactly bob ores not dytech
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

cartmen180
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cartmen180 »

aklesey1 wrote:How about compatibility with bob ores - i mean exactly bob ores not dytech
Which one of my modules?
Check out my mods

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I'm talking about processing of the bob ores in all modules, and it will be nice to see the compatibilty with another mods, despite the fact that the mod is positioned as overhaul, and its calling the complete overhaul

cartmen180
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cartmen180 »

aklesey1 wrote:I'm talking about processing of the bob ores in all modules, and it will be nice to see the compatibilty with another mods, despite the fact that the mod is positioned as overhaul, and its calling the complete overhaul
I am working on my own ores module that currently has 29 different minerals which can be processed into 15 different ores. This module completely replaces the base ores.
The industry module will completely replace the way you process the ores, adds chemistry and introduces new modules (i am not sure yet what to do with the base modules yet).
The oil&gas module will completely replace the oil processing chain.
The electronics module will introduce a system similar to what I had in the 0.11 version.
The research module will introduce new intermediates and tiered research labs (inspired by ScienceCostTweaker) and make some changes to the tech tree.
The power generation module will introduce alternative ways to produce power (diesel, nuclear) and make changes to the current systems.

Now when all that is done I believe not much about the base game is left intact. My overhaul will be complete.
At that point I will start looking at which mods can be made compatible.
Check out my mods

cartmen180
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.12.x]Cartmen's Mods Information

Post by cartmen180 »

First version of the Oil & Gas module has been released.
- v0.1.0 complete gas processing chain to augment base Factorio experience.
- custom GFX for the gas refinery by YuokiTani
Check out my mods

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

cartmen180 wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:I'm talking about processing of the bob ores in all modules, and it will be nice to see the compatibilty with another mods, despite the fact that the mod is positioned as overhaul, and its calling the complete overhaul
I am working on my own ores module that currently has 29 different minerals which can be processed into 15 different ores. This module completely replaces the base ores.
The industry module will completely replace the way you process the ores, adds chemistry and introduces new modules (i am not sure yet what to do with the base modules yet).
The oil&gas module will completely replace the oil processing chain.
The electronics module will introduce a system similar to what I had in the 0.11 version.
The research module will introduce new intermediates and tiered research labs (inspired by ScienceCostTweaker) and make some changes to the tech tree.
The power generation module will introduce alternative ways to produce power (diesel, nuclear) and make changes to the current systems.

Now when all that is done I believe not much about the base game is left intact. My overhaul will be complete.
At that point I will start looking at which mods can be made compatible.
hi there is an idea, you could combine my fashion with her, ie to make the technology to open, and so on. I do not mind so it will be even better, and add new resources.
not enough time for coding.

thanks man!
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 97&t=16788
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 97&t=16790

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bug Reports

Post by aklesey1 »

How to use Cartmen industry module without ores module? It has dependency to ores module

cartmen180
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cartmen180 »

It has an optional dependency for my ore module. You can use it with base factorio just fine.
Check out my mods

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

cartmen180 wrote:It has an optional dependency for my ore module. You can use it with base factorio just fine.
Cartmen, this mod does'nt work, its not active in game, i installed only your mods for testing

cartmen180
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cartmen180 »

aklesey1 wrote:
cartmen180 wrote:It has an optional dependency for my ore module. You can use it with base factorio just fine.
Cartmen, this mod does'nt work, its not active in game, i installed only your mods for testing
huh, they seem to work fine on my pc. Not sure what could be wrong. What version are you using? Do you get any errors?

EDIT: i figured out what is wrong and fixed it. Download the 0.1.2 version of the oil&gas module and it should work.
Check out my mods

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Factorio 0.12.8 + industry 0.0.1 + logistics 0.0.2 + replicators 0.0.2
I downloaded the files when thу gas mod has not been on the your forum in downloads, may be i can be wrong

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

aklesey1 wrote:Factorio 0.12.8 + industry 0.0.1 + logistics 0.0.2 + replicators 0.0.2
I downloaded the files when thу gas mod has not been on the your forum in downloads, may be i can be wrong
Oley its working on 0.12.15 now - i haven't seen my mistake with version of factorio
Last edited by aklesey1 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Begining is cool but now your mods very raw but that's not bad :D
I hope you will be able to devote more time to developing your mods, good luck to you, we'll wait for new news 8-)

cartmen180
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cartmen180 »

aklesey1 wrote:Begining is cool but now your mods very raw but that's not bad :D
I hope you will be able to devote more time to developing your mods, good luck to you, we'll wait for new news 8-)
Just wait untill I release the ore module. A lot of things will change :p
Check out my mods

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

cartmen180 wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Begining is cool but now your mods very raw but that's not bad :D
Just wait untill I release the ore module. A lot of things will change :p
Nice to hear Cartmen :)

Return to “Mods”