[MOD 0.12.11+] Launch Control - Automatic Rocket Launching

Topics and discussion about specific mods
zytukin
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.11+] Launch Control - Automatic Rocket Launching

Post by zytukin »

Thank you for the mod. Makes making a lot of rockets so much easier :)

FYI for anybody interested (and a possible bug), If you want to demolish a rocket silo, you need to first demolish *all* of the mod's radars in range of it or your game will crash.

CmdrKeen
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by CmdrKeen »

zytukin wrote:...
FYI for anybody interested (and a possible bug), If you want to demolish a rocket silo, you need to first demolish *all* of the mod's radars in range of it or your game will crash.
I'm unable to reproduce this bug in 0.1.4- although I found another bug in the process. if possible can you screenshot the error as well as the version of the mod you're using?

Vas
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Vas »

Just a request for a new method of using this. I haven't installed this because it works for all rockets within double radar range, according to the main post. I would like a smart structure that must be placed directly next to each launchpad, that can be connected to the smart network (red and green wires) and be programmed to launch a rocket like that. Using this, I believe its possible to create a timer to delay each launch so that only one ship launches per minute. This way, if I have 20 launchpads, all of them full, I can make it launch one ship per minute instead of launching all at once. Also, this 1x1 sized structure can allow me to set specific launchpads to be auto launch rather than having to not place another launchpad in the same base because of the auto launching radar.
You can get my mods by clicking here, and use discussions there or PMs here to suggest or report issues.
Want some blueprints made by me? Click here then!

CmdrKeen
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by CmdrKeen »

Vas wrote:Just a request for a new method of using this. I haven't installed this because it works for all rockets within double radar range, according to the main post. I would like a smart structure that must be placed directly next to each launchpad, that can be connected to the smart network (red and green wires) and be programmed to launch a rocket like that. Using this, I believe its possible to create a timer to delay each launch so that only one ship launches per minute. This way, if I have 20 launchpads, all of them full, I can make it launch one ship per minute instead of launching all at once. Also, this 1x1 sized structure can allow me to set specific launchpads to be auto launch rather than having to not place another launchpad in the same base because of the auto launching radar.
That'd be a complete module rewrite.
Last edited by CmdrKeen on Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bNarFProfCrazy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by bNarFProfCrazy »

Nice mod.
Until now I didn't realize how long my rocket silo was idling between launches.

Here is the German (de) translation.
Please embed it into your plugin so everybody can use it.
If you need updates, just ping/pm me.
Attachments
de.cfg
German (de) translation
(378 Bytes) Downloaded 149 times

wjzijderveld
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by wjzijderveld »

Hi,

Any chance this is on Github or something else? Would love to take a look to help provide an upgrade to 0.13.x :-)

catalyst518
Inserter
Inserter

Post by catalyst518 »

Here's a 0.13 compatible release I have made.

https://mods.factorio.com/mods/catalyst ... ch-control

pnlarsson
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by pnlarsson »

this mod works with 0.14 if factorio_version is changed to 0.14 (in info.json)

Return to “Mods”