- Sick of having to put dozens of modules in your drills, assemblers, etc. by hand?
Configure ModuleInserter with a setup for machines, mark the area and watch your Pocketbots do the hard work
Mod at workConfigurationClick the buttons(grey squares) with the item or module at your cursor, to set what module should go into which entity. To remove entities/modules click with an empty cursor.
To clear modules from entities only set the entity without modules.
Craft the module inserter item (it's where blueprints/deconstruction planner are), mark the area where your machines are and watch your bots.
- Modules will first be taken from your inventory, if you don't have enough it will take them from the logistics network (for entities in logistics range only). The fake entity that is used to make the bots fly to the machine is inserted into your inventory. So it will only work if you have a personal roboport and a couple free slots in your inventory.
- Marking an area with ghosts in it will remove the ghosts. So better wait until all ghosts are built
- Name: ModuleInserter
- Latest Release: v2.0.0, April 25, 2017
- Factorio Version: 0.15 and 0.14
- Download: ModuleInserter 2.0.0 | 1.0.0
- License: MIT
- Website: github