[MOD 0.16] Bulk Rail Loaders

Topics and discussion about specific mods
GeneralTank
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16] Bulk Rail Loaders

Post by GeneralTank »

@Therax Krastorio 2 had renamed a bunch of items from Krastorio Legacy so the K2 version doesn't load in your mod. lithium , lithium-chloride and silicon being the ones that don't work. While quartz and coke have used other mods names and do load.

Grize
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Grize »

hi,
I use here LTN, LTN-Manager, LTN Combinator modernized, Bulkrailloader and Miniloader. The interesting thing is: I would stop the miniloader with an logistic link. The stop sequence on the Miniloader is only [0] = 0. It should stop when an train has load the amount in his schedule or an specific amount is in the Bulkloader. But the bug here is that the Miniloader connected from the side wouldn't stop but the Miniloader from top would it do. I testet it with an constant Combinator with [0] = 1. I think except for Bulkrailloader and miniloader all other mods are not relevant for this. My trains would not reach Inactivity because its an permanently flow of items.Image

testing:

Grize
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Grize »

i dont play seablock not krastorio and its not itemspecific related. i think it is probably related to copy and paste and has also problems with blueprints. look closely at the pictures i have tested to load belts.

Cygnus001
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Cygnus001 »

Hi,

what are the prerequisites for these things?
It says it lacks some for research, but when I click on the BRL research, everything is greenlighted?

mgabor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by mgabor »

I'm encountering a graphical glitch on an M1 Macbook running Factorio 1.1.76 And BRL 1.1.6:
Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 13.45.56.png
Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 13.45.56.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 962 times
Straight rail sections look like they have some strange sprite overlay on the outmost zoom level. On closer zoom levels this is faded, and is completely invisible on medium or closer zoom levels.

This is observed on a new (sandbox) save as well with no other mods loaded. (When BRL is disabled the rails look normal.)

Please let me know how I can provide more info.

Return to “Mods”