Hardcorio from fans

Topics and discussion about specific mods
FactoryGuy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Hardcorio from fans

Post by FactoryGuy »

Hey. I receive an error

Error while running the event handler: __hardcorio __ / control.lua: 28: bad argument # 1 to 'find_non_colliding_position' (string expected, got table)
Factorio version 12.26 (even tried to run to 12.28, but then the same error) hardcorio version 2.2.212.

I rebooted several times, but it did not help.
Thank you

seronis
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by seronis »

This entire subforum is for mods that only work in factorio 0.11 and older. "Mods for 0.11 and below"

maroder
Inserter
Inserter

Post by maroder »

FactoryGuy wrote:Hey. I receive an error
Error while running the event handler: __hardcorio __ / control.lua: 28: bad argument # 1 to 'find_non_colliding_position' (string expected, got table)
Factorio version 12.26 (even tried to run to 12.28, but then the same error) hardcorio version 2.2.212.
I rebooted several times, but it did not help.
Thank you
This bug has been fixed:
"Hotfix for another bug (file has been changed 21.03.2016, check the description), you can playing with your save, but you must kill all enemyes next wave ;)"
seronis wrote:This entire subforum is for mods that only work in factorio 0.11 and older. "Mods for 0.11 and below"
I'm so lazy to create new topic. Oh yes, I am :mrgreen: . You can find news here, and say about this to your friends.
Last edited by maroder on Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FactoryGuy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by FactoryGuy »

Hello
Sorry to bother you again, but still ...
This bug has been fixed but perhaps not to the full. I have noticed that sometimes zergs stuck in one place and can not move (zergs 1-3), and it is good if it occurs near the base and seen them. But sometimes I kill all zergs in the wave, but the error occurs again. Well, I bypass around the entire base but there are no zergs only their bases, respectively.

Else noticed a bug that when generating the card all the resources generated in accordance with user preferences (size, quantity, frequency), but the stone is always generated very little.
hardcorio_2.2.212

maroder
Inserter
Inserter

Post by maroder »

FactoryGuy wrote:This bug has been fixed but perhaps not to the full. I have noticed that sometimes zergs stuck in one place and can not move (zergs 1-3), and it is good if it occurs near the base and seen them. But sometimes I kill all zergs in the wave, but the error occurs again. Well, I bypass around the entire base but there are no zergs only their bases, respectively.
Fixed in 2.2.213 (release will be tomorrow, I guess so)
FactoryGuy wrote:Else noticed a bug that when generating the card all the resources generated in accordance with user preferences (size, quantity, frequency), but the stone is always generated very little.
hardcorio_2.2.212
This mod do nothing with map generation. Deleting all vanilla enemies only (after generating).

Steelman
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Steelman »

What is the reason ? how to fix this error?
Attachments
factorio 0.12.29        Hardcorio 2.2.213
factorio 0.12.29 Hardcorio 2.2.213
Скриншот 2016-03-31 02.45.10.png (2.24 MiB) Viewed 6529 times

maroder
Inserter
Inserter

Post by maroder »

Steelman wrote:What is the reason ? how to fix this error?
I don't know how you inserted table to global.counters, but you did it! :lol:
Maybe it was another mod, you know better.

P.S.: Your screenshot is so big... dude

magals
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by magals »

RU:как вы играете с этим модом хардкорио? я уже 5-6 раз начинал играть, и каждый раз ровно через 2:30 - 3 часа на меня нападают столько карателей, со всех сторон что я не имею столько турелей чтобы защититься. уровень сложности: нормальный. я уже себе личный остров построил, но каратели перемещаются вне земли. а после 3 часов, яйца появляются уже на базе. турели по яйцам не бьют. в файлах нашел моменты где яйца обозначены как пассивный элемент, а не как враг. изменил на вражескую, но изменения наступают только если играть сначало. врагов на это время слишком много для этого уровня сложности

Google Translet: en:
"as you play with this mod hardcore? I started to play 5-6 times, and each time exactly 2:30 - 3:00 at me as punitive attack from all sides that I have so many turrets to defend. difficulty level: normal. I currently own an island built, but punitive move out of the earth. and after 3 hours there are eggs already on the base. turret in the balls do not hit. files found moments where the eggs are designated as a passive element, rather than as an enemy. I changed the enemy, but the changes occur only if you first play. enemy this time is too much for this level of complexity"

uBbIiCa
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by uBbIiCa »

Возникла проблема на 8м часу игры. Во время автосохранения игра выдает неизвестную ошибку и повисает. Код ошибки 483. Могу лог ошибки выложить.

En.
after 8 hours playing i gain a problem... in time any autosave game crashed. Unknown error 483

И по посту выше. Каждый раз после спавна новой волны я выбегаю за забор и тащу эту толпу вдоль стен. турелей у меня мало на четвертом часу, но т.к враги бегут за мной, пушки не разрушаются. А если в лоб, на стену лезут, то прорывают стену.

sonkhritis
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by sonkhritis »

Is there a possible way to remove the needs of live support such as food, water and oxygen?

funnysunnybunny
Inserter
Inserter

Post by funnysunnybunny »

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Also could a mod please move this to alpha/0.13?

maroder
Inserter
Inserter

Post by maroder »

funnysunnybunny wrote:Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Also could a mod please move this to alpha/0.13?
You can find it in here

Return to “Mods”