Mod portal down?

A place to talk about the official Factorio mod portal (https://mods.factorio.com)
hueich
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Mod portal down?

Post by hueich »

I'm seeing a Heroku Application error when I go to https://mods.factorio.com/. Also the Mods screen in Factorio game has error downloading mods too.

5thHorseman
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Mod portal down?

Post by 5thHorseman »

It's up for me. Probably a temporary issue, or you've got a cached ip or something.

jamiechi1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by jamiechi1 »

It's down for me.

squiddog
Inserter
Inserter

Post by squiddog »

its SUPER slow for me. Multiple hours to download a mod via the portal or via the game sync.

MakeItGraphic
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by MakeItGraphic »

squiddog wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:36 pm
its SUPER slow for me. Multiple hours to download a mod via the portal or via the game sync.
I've had the issue where in game downloads have been brutally slow, but mod portal has been ok for me so far. The forums were down yesterday for a few hours, not sure if related.

EDIT: oh yeah, hey with everyone being in quarantine effectively there has been massive surges in bandwidth usage across all platforms. Netflix has even gone so far as to lower quality in Europe because of it, and other big sites have reported problems as well. I know a lot of smaller news site have been hit as well.

So it' a guess but I am thinking that could be part of the problem here.

Sanqui
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Sanqui »

I have resolved the degraded performance, it should be better now. Sorry for the trouble!
ovo

Return to “Mod portal Discussion”