Premium account to download from mod portal

A place to talk about the official Factorio mod portal (https://mods.factorio.com)
mordeshakes_
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Premium account to download from mod portal

Post by mordeshakes_ »

hi everyone ,
id just like to start this post off by saying how much i love the game and how sad it makes me that i am not able to purchase the game and support the devs because they deserve alot more than just the 20 dollars that the game cost .

i have a cracked version of factorio ... i know i know and i hate myself for it but i cannot purchase the game for many reasons , trust me i want to buy the game . ive seen youtube videos of factorio with mods and my eyes widened and i thought to myself "I need mods." however ive come to the realization that the mod portal requires a premium account and rightly so i cant understand for multiple reason why it would (bandwidth for people that dont own the game would be excessive etc) ive been able to download some mods through github but i cant get most mods and i was wandering if there was anyway around the mod portal premium block

sincerely a poor gamer :(

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Premium account to download from mod portal

Post by Koub »

It is not my role to judge the validity of the reasons why people pirate something, it's something they'll have to cope with their conscience, maybe the day they have a creative job, and they can't earn their food because their creation is pirated.

Bus asking on the forum of a game how to be able to experience the full game, with all its benefits while continuing to pirate it, this is totally unbelievable for me.

There will be no discussion here on how to be a better pirate. Topic locked.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Mod portal Discussion”