BUG: Internal Server Error when uploading images mod upload hangs

A place to talk about the official Factorio mod portal (https://mods.factorio.com)
Glockshna
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

BUG: Internal Server Error when uploading images mod upload hangs

Post by Glockshna »

The mod portal just appears to be dead at the moment. When attempting to upload a mod the Gallery uploader successfully uploaded only one out of the 3 images I tried, returning "Internal Server Error" for the rest. When I clicked Submit to submit the mod the status just hung on "Uploading" for the mod.

Any help?

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: BUG: Internal Server Error when uploading images mod upload hangs

Post by Mooncat »

Yes! I am having this problem right now! And even worse: "You have 10 unused uploaded files."

I just wanted to update the images. At first, I uploaded them one by one. That was OK.
Then, I dragged 2 images to it. Error messages were shown on the images after a few seconds.
When I clicked submit. The big internal server error was shown at the bottom. All images lost. Luckily I still have them in my computer.

So, I reopened the webpage and tried again by upload them one by one. The upload process was fine.
But when I clicked submit, the big ugly disgusting error was shown again.

I never gave up. But this time, "You have 10 unused uploaded files." is shown on the image.
How can I find that 10 unused uploaded files and use them? :cry:

My mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Mooncat/creative-mode

Edit: I can't even just upload the zip now. The Internal Server Error is stopping me from updating my mod. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edit2: I tried a few minutes ago and the zip was uploaded successfully... :shock: But still, I can't upload image due to "You have 10 unused uploaded files."

Edit3: yeah, my issue was finally fixed! :D

Return to “Mod portal Discussion”