Angel's Industries Components Overhaul should require the previous tier to craft buildings

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

turgwath
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Angel's Industries Components Overhaul should require the previous tier to craft buildings

Post by turgwath »

I think that Angel's Industries Components Overhaul should require the previous tier to craft buildings.
Example with Components Overhaul ON:
==> Ore Crusher 1 requires:
>60 Construction Block 1
>20 Mechanical Block 1
>1 Production Block 1

When updating my old Burner Ore Crushers, what do I do with them? It would be interesting to user previous tier as an ingredient:
PROPOSED:
>60 Construction Block 1
>20 Mechanical Block 1
>1 Production Block 1
>1 Burner Ore Crusher

What do you think?

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Angel's Industries Components Overhaul should require the previous tier to craft buildings

Post by lovely_santa »

turgwath wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:39 pm
I think that Angel's Industries Components Overhaul should require the previous tier to craft buildings.
Example with Components Overhaul ON:
>60 Construction Block 1
>20 Mechanical Block 1
>1 Production Block 1

When updating my old Burner Ore Crushers, what do I do with them? It would be interesting to user previous tier as an ingredient:
PROPOSED:
>60 Construction Block 1
>20 Mechanical Block 1
>1 Production Block 1
>1 Burner Ore Crusher

What do you think?
There is an option to get mining components back, so when you pick it up, you get the blocks back, you can upgrade your blocks and then mak ethe new crusher, no more buildings to worry about!
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Angel's Industries Components Overhaul should require the previous tier to craft buildings

Post by ptx0 »

lovely_santa wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:07 pm
There is an option to get mining components back, so when you pick it up, you get the blocks back, you can upgrade your blocks and then mak ethe new crusher, no more buildings to worry about!
while this is disabled in expensive mode, I have a components helper mod that fixes this.

Return to “Angels Mods”