Infinite ore in starting region

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Vidares
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Infinite ore in starting region

Post by Vidares »

Hi ;)

I want to play with only infinite ores in the Starting region (and the rest of the map if necessary) Any way to so this? Atm I can only turn of the regular ores in order to spawn only infinite ores BUT then there will be no mining areas at all in the starting area :D!

Thanks in advance

nuhll
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Infinite ore in starting region

Post by nuhll »

Install infinite ores by angels?

What do you exactly mean? U can change the density in the options...?

Light
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Light »

I was under the impression that this was a balance decision made by RSO and not Angel's by default. Interesting.

Your best option outside of editing the mod would be to reduce the starting area to the smallest amount, that way the ores aren't too far away from the starting area and appear closer together.

nuhll
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nuhll »

Light wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:17 am
I was under the impression that this was a balance decision made by RSO and not Angel's by default. Interesting.

Your best option outside of editing the mod would be to reduce the starting area to the smallest amount, that way the ores aren't too far away from the starting area and appear closer together.
Yeah, if its that what he want (have infinite ore nearby) then thats a good idea.

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by BlueTemplar »

As long as you don't mind for biters to be closer too! ;)

I tried AB Rampant DeathWorld (but with an even smaller starting area) - didn't manage to survive to even Red Science, on multiple retries !
BobDiggity (mod-scenario-pack)

Vidares
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Vidares »

Light wrote:

Ok thanks, will give it a try :D!

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Vidares wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:23 am
Light wrote:

Ok thanks, will give it a try :D!
Or grab RSO, set in settings that you want infinite ore in starting area. You can also decrease the infinite ore threshold that spawns as infinite to have more of it in patches then usual.

Return to “Angels Mods”