no other way to get propionic acid ?

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Hellatze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

no other way to get propionic acid ?

Post by Hellatze »

propionic acid are finite and expensive resource ! (alu, and nickle).

that was defeat the purpose of planting corn in first place, since oil are infinite for plastic making. and bio tech require that damm catalyst.

is there another way to get that acid ?

pezzawinkle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: no other way to get propionic acid ?

Post by pezzawinkle »

while the catalysts are not cheap (when you first get access to them...) they are pretty skimpy on material use 1 ore per 10 cats... the trade-off for the bio-plastics is area and power.
I do use both the T1 and T2 method, and the tree farm one to get started, its not a bad supplement.

On another note... Al and Ni? i swore the green cat was Al and Ag. If Ni was in a catalyst id be pumping those out a delirium rates, Nickel is almost as bad as crushed stone.

Hellatze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Hellatze »

pezzawinkle wrote:while the catalysts are not cheap (when you first get access to them...) they are pretty skimpy on material use 1 ore per 10 cats... the trade-off for the bio-plastics is area and power.
I do use both the T1 and T2 method, and the tree farm one to get started, its not a bad supplement.

On another note... Al and Ni? i swore the green cat was Al and Ag. If Ni was in a catalyst id be pumping those out a delirium rates, Nickel is almost as bad as crushed stone.
I hope there is another way out.

I mean bio industry expected us to make a renewable resource. Even nickle will worn out sooner or later.

eformo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by eformo »

Ores aren't finite. Produce them from the slag you get from dirt water electrolysis. :)

Hellatze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Hellatze »

eformo wrote:Ores aren't finite. Produce them from the slag you get from dirt water electrolysis. :)
i still have sulfur problem.

to make slurry useful.

eformo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by eformo »

Hellatze wrote:
eformo wrote:Ores aren't finite. Produce them from the slag you get from dirt water electrolysis. :)
i still have sulfur problem.

to make slurry useful.

Hmmm. I thought you could make sulfur from water, but never tried. I play with Angels mods too, so have millions of unwanted sulfur from ore processing. Been resorting to shooting warehouses it gets so bad...

Return to “Angels Mods”