Angel's refining 8.1 breaks

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Yijare
Inserter
Inserter

Angel's refining 8.1 breaks

Post by Yijare »

Hello, maybe not the best thing to post as a first -a nd mybe I'm getting the whoole thing wrong.

But with the new version of Refining (updated from 7.26 to 8.1) all ore patches are litterally gone. and YARM keeps freaking out if i load an old world.

I have bobore's installed, as well as the whoole 5dim's Just wanted to know if there is a 'fix' i may not have seen. or if i just have to downgrade...

Maybe I have to post that to github as well... or just there?

anyways, thanks in advance
Madness? No, just insannity!

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Angel's refining 8.1 breaks

Post by kingarthur »

was you using infinite ores before updating. angel messed with some stuff related to infinite ores recently in the refining mod and it could mess with things if it wasnt enabled before

Yijare
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Yijare »

no, i did not use them

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

If you used refining without infinite ores on that version you basically werent using refining, because you didnt have the ore replacements. That changed with 0.8, when I moved the ore generation over to refining, so that refining will always generate it's regular ores and kept the infinite versions in the infinite mod.
So dont update my set of mods and finish the map with them, as far as I know there no issues using the older version except missing out on some bug and balance fixes.

Yijare
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Yijare »

ah, so i just missed something.

thank you angel.

and I just have another question.. do your mods disable the waterjump-jacks from bobs? just currious

Return to “Angels Mods”