Guides to Angel's Mods

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

septemberWaves
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Guides to Angel's Mods

Post by septemberWaves »

I plan on making a few guides to various sections of Angel's Mods, so I think it's a good idea to keep a contents page of them so that it's easy to find the particular guide that is wanted.

The guides will focus on small sections of the mods, to avoid including too much information at once and making the guides as complex to navigate as the mods themselves. The reason for focusing on small sections of the mods is because I have found that Angel's mods are easiest to understand by looking at each process individually.

None of the machine arrays in these guides will be intended to be perfect-ratio setups. I will always attempt to create the simplest possible machine array that can complete a particular process. This is partly so that it's easier to understand what is going on, and partly to leave the fun of figuring out a perfect-ratio design to you (the readers).

These guides assume that you have the full suite of Angel's and Bob's mods installed, as the mods work differently otherwise. They will not cover recipes added by Petrochem Plus unless specifically stated.
Key

Current Guides

The guides listed below are complete but not up to date as of 1/12/2017.

• Seafloor Pump & Mud Water: viewtopic.php?f=185&t=50399
• Smelting & Casting: viewtopic.php?f=185&t=50437

WIP Guides

The guides listed below are in progress

• Petrochemical Processing: viewtopic.php?f=185&t=50499

Return to “Angels Mods”