[0.15.x] Bob's Angelthon 0.15 (Alpha)

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

DarkShadow44
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.15.x] Bob's Angelthon 0.15 (Alpha)

Post by DarkShadow44 »

Name: Bob's Angelthon 0.15 Alpha
Description: This mod adjusts Angel's Mods (in combination with Bob's Mods) to integrate Angel's Mods into Marathon Mod Automated.
License: MIT
Version: 0.2.0
Download: Mod portal

I've created an continuation of Warringer' mod Bob's Angelton for 0.15.
This mod adjusts Angel's Mods (in combination with Bob's Mods) to integrate Angel's Mods into Marathon Mod Automated. It basically rebalances some of Angel's recipes that are too cheap for usage in Marathon mode.

Note: This mod is considered an Alpha. Due to big changes in recipes, and the possibility to use expensive recipes, some of the recipes are disabled. Especially the smelting part. It should work, but is not fully complete yet.
If you want to help me with the ratios, just drop a reply here!

DarkShadow44

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.15.x] Bob's Angelthon 0.15 (Alpha)

Post by hoho »

Marathon Mod Automated already has support for Angel's stuff in 0.15. What makes your version different?

DarkShadow44
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DarkShadow44 »

Oh, didn't notice marathon mod automated integrated it. :?
I'm coming from 0.14, and a lot of the recipes seemed cheaper, so I added the changes that made them more expensive again.
Especially the tanks/warehouses/silos seemed way to easy to get for what they do, so I reworked that. :D
Now, maybe it would make sense to add these big changes to marathon if it already tweaks the rest?

romtos
Inserter
Inserter

Post by romtos »

DarkShadow44 wrote:I'm coming from 0.14, and a lot of the recipes seemed cheaper
Just a heads-up: there is now an in-game marathon mode. Combined with the Automated Marathon Mod, there are very few cheap recipes.

I initially didn't know and found the resulting recipes cheap as well.

DarkShadow44
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DarkShadow44 »

romtos wrote:Just a heads-up: there is now an in-game marathon mode. Combined with the Automated Marathon Mod, there are very few cheap recipes.
I know, and that's what I'm working with. But the tanks and silos are still too cheap.

Return to “Angels Mods”