Angel's Infinite Ores Not Working on Mac

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

drumbubba
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Angel's Infinite Ores Not Working on Mac

Post by drumbubba »

Hello everyone, I am hoping this is just a simple fix....

I am running Factorio on a high end Mac, direct download (No Steam) and I am trying to get Angels' Infinite Ores to work, and nothing I have tried works.

I have been playing the game a while, eventually discovered Bob's mods of course, and started playing with them, but got fed up with how long it takes to build a base, and having my ores run out half way through so I installed Angel's mod with full version of Bob's. (I did not install the composite ore stuff) Tried to create a new game, and no infinite ores. So I started digging and reading, wondering if I had a conflict or something. Eventually I uninstalled the entire game, and installed noting but Angels. Still no infinite ores, ever. Then I tried just Angel's and the RSO mod. Again, nothing. Does this mod just not work on Mac? Does it require the composite ores?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

fractalman
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Angel's Infinite Ores Not Working on Mac

Post by fractalman »

drumbubba wrote:Hello everyone, I am hoping this is just a simple fix....

I am running Factorio on a high end Mac, direct download (No Steam) and I am trying to get Angels' Infinite Ores to work, and nothing I have tried works.

I have been playing the game a while, eventually discovered Bob's mods of course, and started playing with them, but got fed up with how long it takes to build a base, and having my ores run out half way through so I installed Angel's mod with full version of Bob's. (I did not install the composite ore stuff) Tried to create a new game, and no infinite ores. So I started digging and reading, wondering if I had a conflict or something. Eventually I uninstalled the entire game, and installed noting but Angels. Still no infinite ores, ever. Then I tried just Angel's and the RSO mod. Again, nothing. Does this mod just not work on Mac? Does it require the composite ores?

They tend to spawn within the bigger patches if you're using RSO, and NEVER within the starting zone.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Angel's Infinite Ores Not Working on Mac

Post by orzelek »

fractalman wrote:
drumbubba wrote:Hello everyone, I am hoping this is just a simple fix....

They tend to spawn within the bigger patches if you're using RSO, and NEVER within the starting zone.
Thats with default settings.
In RSO config file you can adjust infinite ores proportion to normal ones and also if they appear in starting zone.
If you can't find infinite ore piles in ore patches outside the starting area then please post mods/save and we'll take a look.

Return to “Angels Mods”