Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Arch666Angel »

sintri wrote:https://gyazo.com/a716a152b9db70ebecf98432561f3521

Code: Select all

19.213 Error ModManager.cpp:1023: Failed to load mod "angelsrefining": __angelsrefining__/data-final-fixes.lua:2: ...gelsrefining__/prototypes/generation/angels-override.lua:2: attempt to index field 'autoplace' (a nil value)
  19.215 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
  19.354 Checksum for core: 964615414
  19.393 Error ModManager.cpp:1023: Error in assignID, recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

Source: enemy-base (noise-layer).
  19.457 Loaded shader file D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Factorio/data/core/graphics/shaders/game.cso
  19.458 Loaded shader file D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Factorio/data/core/graphics/shaders/zoom-to-world.cso
  19.458 Loaded shader file D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Factorio/data/core/graphics/shaders/alpha-mask.cso
  19.460 Initial atlas bitmap size is 16384
  19.460 Created atlas bitmap 192x5 [none]
  19.460 Created atlas bitmap 132x24 [no-crop, trilinear-filtering, icon, light]
  19.481 Sprites loaded
  19.481 Convert atlas 132x24 to: trilinear-filtering 
  19.482 Custom inputs active: 0
  19.549 Factorio initialised
  19.551 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: __angelsrefining__/data-final-fixes.lua:2: ...gelsrefining__/prototypes/generation/angels-override.lua:2: attempt to index field 'autoplace' (a nil value)

Mods to be disabled:
• angelsrefining
  58.326 DSound: Stopping voice
  58.326 DSound: Joining thread
  58.328 DSound: Exit _dsound_update; tid=13400
  58.328 DSound: Waiting for voice to stop ... signaled
  58.328 DSound: Joined thread
  58.328 DSound: Destroying thread
  58.328 DSound: Thread destroyed
  58.328 DSound: Releasing buffer
  58.328 DSound: Voice stopped
  58.328 DSound: Deallocating voice
  58.328 DSound: Deallocated voice
  58.368 Steam API shutdown.
  58.371 Goodbye
And the full log = in attacments
Some additional information would be helpful, like which mod combination are you using, because something else must have removed autoplace from the base game ores.

StormCrow42
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by StormCrow42 »

When creating a new game, I've noticed that the resource overrides for the various default options are mixed up a little bit. The Rubyte and Bobmonium settings under "Rich Resources" are the ones more suitable to "Rail World", Gas Well isn't modified at all on this setting. Under Rail World, Rubyte, Bobmonium, and Gas Well are all unmodified compared to the other options.

Stormcaller
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Stormcaller »

Probable typo in tech name:

The tech "Zinc Processing" seems a misnomer, and i suspect should be renamed to "Brass Processing"... -- all the items it unlocks are brass related (Gear wheel, pipes, axe), and the precursors are sulphur processing 1, brass smelting 1 and electrolysis 1...

i see that zinc smelting is a precursor step, but i suspect this is a legacy tech name?

knjklj
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by knjklj »

Greetings Angel. Quick question whether it's a bug or intended, in 0.15 infinite bobmonium required Sulfuric Acid to be mined, but in 0.16 it requires now Nitric Acid? Also if it requires Nitric, Bobmonium Crystals should require Nitric, not Sulfuric Acid then.

overburned
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by overburned »

I cant seem to open sintering oven's GUI. at the same time cant open any other GUI until i press e at least once.
no error log, but it prevents me from making any cement and is back-flowing my limestone and grinding my factory to a stall.

if you need my savefile for testing i have attached it to this post as well.

mods active:Angel's Addons; Ore Silos, Pressure Tanks , Warehouses
Angel's; Bio Processing [alpha update],infinite ores, Petro Chemical Processing ,Refining , Smelting
Auto Research
Bob's; Adjustable Inserters, Assembling Machines, Electronics, Enemies, Functions Library mod, Greenhouse mod,
Logistics mod, 'Metals,Chemicals and Intermediates' ,Mining, Modules, Ores, Power, Revamp mod, Tech,
Vehicle Equipment, Warfare
Bottleneck
Color coding
Dark Matter Replicators
Nuclear Locomotives
RSO
YIR; uranium power trains, yuoki-industries railroads
yuoki industries;(base) , engine, railways
Attachments
0.16 mod world run save 1.zip
(5.54 MiB) Downloaded 114 times

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

overburned wrote:I cant seem to open sintering oven's GUI. at the same time cant open any other GUI until i press e at least once.
no error log, but it prevents me from making any cement and is back-flowing my limestone and grinding my factory to a stall.

Angel's; Bio Processing [alpha update],infinite ores, Petro Chemical Processing ,Refining , Smelting
Auto Research
Bob's; Adjustable Inserters, Assembling Machines, Electronics, Enemies, Functions Library mod, Greenhouse mod,
Logistics mod, 'Metals,Chemicals and Intermediates' ,Mining, Modules, Ores, Power, Revamp mod, Tech,
Bottleneck
Color coding
Dark Matter Replicators
Nuclear Locomotives
RSO
I would suggest that you try deactivating mods that have actual scripting parts like bottleneck and auto-research and see if the problem persists. Since I dont have any scripting - Stuff that runs while you are playing - it's either related to another mod or a base game error.

overburned
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by overburned »

Arch666Angel wrote:
overburned wrote:I cant seem to open sintering oven's GUI. at the same time cant open any other GUI until i press e at least once.

Auto Research
Bottleneck
Color coding
Dark Matter Replicators
Nuclear Locomotives
RSO
I would suggest that you try deactivating mods that have actual scripting parts like bottleneck and auto-research and see if the problem persists. Since I dont have any scripting - Stuff that runs while you are playing - it's either related to another mod or a base game error.
unfortunately it persists even when the only mods running are your Petro Chemical Processing, Refining and Smelting modifications along with the base game content. so.... base game error you said? that SUCKS!!!

going back and re-enabling everything i can to resume and shelling my excess products into oblivion.

edit: im a derp. i mistook the powder mixer as the sintering oven. at any rate i think the GUI error may be because i dont have any recipes yet that use the sintering oven at this point in time. thus the "no GUI error" might be something to think about.

MadClown01
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by MadClown01 »

Hiya Angel,

Just a few tiny locale errors I've noticed:

Every ore crushing recipe is called "XXX Ore Crushing" except for stiratite, which is just called "Stiratite Crushing."

Cupric and ferrous leaching recipes are named differently, all recipes except them are called "2x XXX Crystals", but cupric & ferrous are called "6x XXX Crystal", missing the plural.

Aluminium & titanium ores are referred to as "Bauxite" and "Rutile" respectively in the crystallization section - which may not be a bug, but does not match the Angel's Smelting names for these items.

The titles for catalytic pure refining recipes have inconsistent capitalization for "ore"

The convention for naming your machines can be a wee bit inconsistent too - the algae farm has "Algae Farm MK1" and "Algae Farm MK2" whereas the flotation cell goes from "Floatation Cell" to "Floatation Cell Mk2" i.e. differences in capitalization as well as inclusion of a mark one for the first structure in a chain.

Enkiel
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Enkiel »

Hi

I Found a Bug! The Electric Boiler Puts out 165 C hot WATER not Steam! :shock:

Lord-Fridge
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Lord-Fridge »

Hi there,
Nilaus Series got me into your mods. LOVE THEM! Still Playing 0.15 to go on a little longer. I noticed when using the Crawler Construction Vehicle The Fuel in my Burner Generators disappears every Time I Exit the Vehicle. Any Idea why?

Thanks and keep up the great work!!

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

MadClown01 wrote:Hiya Angel,

Just a few tiny locale errors I've noticed:

Every ore crushing recipe is called "XXX Ore Crushing" except for stiratite, which is just called "Stiratite Crushing."

Cupric and ferrous leaching recipes are named differently, all recipes except them are called "2x XXX Crystals", but cupric & ferrous are called "6x XXX Crystal", missing the plural.

Aluminium & titanium ores are referred to as "Bauxite" and "Rutile" respectively in the crystallization section - which may not be a bug, but does not match the Angel's Smelting names for these items.

The titles for catalytic pure refining recipes have inconsistent capitalization for "ore"

The convention for naming your machines can be a wee bit inconsistent too - the algae farm has "Algae Farm MK1" and "Algae Farm MK2" whereas the flotation cell goes from "Floatation Cell" to "Floatation Cell Mk2" i.e. differences in capitalization as well as inclusion of a mark one for the first structure in a chain.
Yeah some of it just comes down to base game behavior, using the localized name of the recipe or displaying the localized name of the product and it's amout. Other is just localization coming from the base game = only leading letters are capitalized, bobmods = mixed, or mine = always capitalized.
Enkiel wrote:Hi

I Found a Bug! The Electric Boiler Puts out 165 C hot WATER not Steam! :shock:
Should already be fixed
Lord-Fridge wrote:Hi there,
Nilaus Series got me into your mods. LOVE THEM! Still Playing 0.15 to go on a little longer. I noticed when using the Crawler Construction Vehicle The Fuel in my Burner Generators disappears every Time I Exit the Vehicle. Any Idea why?

That's odd behavior, are you sure it looses charge not just that it consumes a lot of energy?

Ruin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Ruin »

aklesey1 wrote:Infinite bobmonium requires nitric acid but not sulfuric acid - bug?
Bobmonium washing gives to us sulfuric waste water but not nitric waste water so i think there're bug somewhere

Here's code from angel's infinite ores (last version), that's algorithm for bobmonium generation
Bobmonium Generation
And may be there're another bug - we need only 1 amount of acid acid not 10

No any settings are changed in angel's infinite ores or in angel's refining, i think here's some missing link with angel's petrochem and for angel's refining too
Mod List https://yadi.sk/i/HXDeO6_x3R9QMR - approximately 75% of the mods are already in working condition for 0.16 version
Any update on Bobmonium? Was this a bug or an intended change?

PS - Thanks Angel for all your hard work on this wonderful set of mods.

WithAnF
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by WithAnF »

overburned wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:

Auto Research
Bottleneck
Color coding
Dark Matter Replicators
Nuclear Locomotives
RSO
unfortunately it persists even when the only mods running are your Petro Chemical Processing, Refining and Smelting modifications along with the base game content. so.... base game error you said? that SUCKS!!!

going back and re-enabling everything i can to resume and shelling my excess products into oblivion.

edit: im a derp. i mistook the powder mixer as the sintering oven. at any rate i think the GUI error may be because i dont have any recipes yet that use the sintering oven at this point in time. thus the "no GUI error" might be something to think about.
I ran into this same problem, and the solution did turn out to be researching a recipe for the Blast Furnace. Is it possible that a message could be displayed saying that no recipes exist? I seem to remember seeing one like that before...

Lord-Fridge
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Lord-Fridge »

Arch666Angel wrote:
Lord-Fridge wrote:Hi there,

That's odd behavior, are you sure it looses charge not just that it consumes a lot of energy?
Hi Angel, quite Sure.
I tested it several times. Within Seconds my fuel (coke pellets 3 full stacks) disappear. It does not happen when I put the Generators in the Train. Only the Truck seems affected. It works while my Avatar is in the Truck, but as soon as I leave it I need to refuel. Don't know what to make of it.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

WithAnF wrote: I ran into this same problem, and the solution did turn out to be researching a recipe for the Blast Furnace. Is it possible that a message could be displayed saying that no recipes exist? I seem to remember seeing one like that before...
It seems that the GUI revamp introduced a kind of invisible GUI bug if there is no recipe to select.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Made a bug report for it:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=56491

MadClown01
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by MadClown01 »

Hello - just noticed a small incompatibility issue:

The very popular Alien Biomes just updated, adding many more tiles therefore making gardens INCREDIBLY rare.

This could be addressed by having more options for the garden's autoplace tile_restrictions property if Alien Biomes is detected?

Broskev
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Broskev »

I am unable to filter RAW VEGETABLE OIL in any machine available. Recipe says it should be done in a Press. I also tried Filtration Unit, but to no avail.

IrrelevantScrub
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by IrrelevantScrub »

WithAnF wrote:
overburned wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:

Auto Research
Bottleneck
Color coding
Dark Matter Replicators
Nuclear Locomotives
RSO

I ran into this same problem, and the solution did turn out to be researching a recipe for the Blast Furnace. Is it possible that a message could be displayed saying that no recipes exist? I seem to remember seeing one like that before...
i think i found the cause, i just started a new game and i notice this after placeing the Chemical Furnace MK1, anytime i click on any other angels mod building it wont open the gui until after i press E a few time.

After removeing the Chemical Furnace, i was able to open gui on building with no problem.

samd
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by samd »

Broskev wrote:I am unable to filter RAW VEGETABLE OIL in any machine available. Recipe says it should be done in a Press. I also tried Filtration Unit, but to no avail.
Looks like this was fixed in most recent update. I see it in the filtration unit.

Return to “Angels Mods”