Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

KiwiHawk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by KiwiHawk »

MyWay wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:07 pm
I am playing with notnotmelon's Fluid Memory Storage and it won't work anymore with Angel Fluids, regular water (at 15C) and two other mod fluids (both at 25C) work just fine. Why are all fluids now getting close to 0C?
We no longer assign min and max temperature to fluids that don't need it. This is like how vanilla fluids other than water and steam are defined. Sounds like this is something that needs to be reported on the Fluid Memory Storage mod page?
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Helmod, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker.

Buy me a coffee

KiwiHawk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

canisdirusleidy wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:19 pm
"Advanced Chemistry" is required to study "Oil steam cracking 1", but not for "Gas steam cracking 1". Is this a bug or is it intended that way?
Yes, it is intended. One of the recipes unlocked by Oil steam cracking 1 requires Green metal catalysts. These are unlocked by Advanced chemistry.
OilSteamCracking1.png
OilSteamCracking1.png (195.14 KiB) Viewed 3186 times
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Helmod, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker.

Buy me a coffee

KiwiHawk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Farb_Fehler wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:01 pm
mir ist gerade aufgefallen das das zweite Rezept vom Dünger kaputt ist. Es fehlt die Adv. Chemiefabrik zum auswählen.

I just noticed that the second recipe of the fertilizer is broken. It is missing the Adv. chemical plant to select.
Thanks for reporting this. We've already fixed it. We aim to have the fix released in the next couple of weeks.

Buy me a coffee

Nebruzias
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Nebruzias »

Im not sure if Im supposed to post it here and if it has been reported before.

Im having an issue with the Electrolyser 1 and the Chemical Plant 1. The recipe's for both of these plants seem to be missing.

I've seen something like this posted before in this thread, but this was from 2020. Im assuming it is some sort of conflict with Bob's Assembly Machines. I already disabled both the Electrolysers and the Chemical Plants from this mod, but that didnt solve the issue.

What information would you need from me to make a suggestion for how to solve this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

KiwiHawk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Nebruzias wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:42 pm
Im not sure if Im supposed to post it here and if it has been reported before.

Im having an issue with the Electrolyser 1 and the Chemical Plant 1. The recipe's for both of these plants seem to be missing.

What information would you need from me to make a suggestion for how to solve this?
Yes, this is the correct place to post. Can you start a new game, check the issue exists there, save the game, then upload the save file for us please?

Buy me a coffee

Nebruzias
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Nebruzias »

The problems still exists unfortunately. I started a new game with creative mode and enabled all researches.

Here is a link to my save-file: link

Be aware, Im using a shitload of mods. Which is probably at least part of the problem ;).

KiwiHawk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Almost definitely the problem. Having the save file to sync to is the easiest and most reliable way of replicating your exact mod list and settings. I'll let you know once I've had a chance to investigate.

Buy me a coffee

Nebruzias
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Nebruzias »

It seems I have solved the problem, or at least for the most part.

To give a little context. I was trying to get my plastic production started with the following recipe:

I noticed that both the Phenol and the Basic Chemical Plant came from the Natural Gas mod. So, maybe this could be conflicting in some way.

Something else I noticed is that although this Plastic recipe should be available (I didnt notice yet the recipe was greyed out 😑), only the Stacked Plastic Recipe showed up in the given building:

So, I disabled the Natural Gas Mod, with the following result:

I can now craft the Electrolyser 1 and Chemical Plant 1. Checking the building again, still no Plastic Recipe available though:

Checking the Stacked Plastic recipe, I noticed it came from the Deadlock Experimental Stacking mod. I thought, maybe this overrides the Plastic recipe I want to do. After disabling this mod, the Stacked Plastic recipe was certainly gone, but no other Plastic recipe was available in the given buildings. Only then I noticed the recipe was greyed out 😅🤦‍♂️. So, I guess this recipe was never available to begin with. Im not really sure why though.

So I guess I'll be producing Plastic through a different recipe, which I still should be able to do with the resources I have currently available:

Conclusion, it seems there are still some things conflicting with each other, but it seems I solved the biggest issue, which was not being able to craft the Electrolyser 1 and Chemical Plant 1. That would've certainly made things impossible later on.

KiwiHawk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Glad to hear that you got it sorted! I'll make a note to check Natural Gas mod for compatibility.

Recipes shown in FNEI with a gray title are hidden. I recommend unticking "Show hidden recipes" in FNEI's settings.

Buy me a coffee

Nebruzias
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Nebruzias »

KiwiHawk wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:31 am
Recipes shown in FNEI with a gray title are hidden. I recommend unticking "Show hidden recipes" in FNEI's settings.
Thanks for the tip 😊.

KiwiHawk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

I had a look at Natural Gas mod. There's huge overlap between it and Angel's Petrochem. Pretty much everything it does is already done in some form by Petrochem. So I won't be adding compatibility sorry.

Buy me a coffee

Warmaniac_209
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ (Angel Infine Ore + RSO)

Post by Warmaniac_209 »

Hi, i wanna report a bug ive noticed since ive started to play factorio again. I noticed that there were a problem with the infinite ores selection, My mod list is simple, the full Suite of Bob's mod, Alien Biomes, and Angel Infinite ores + RSO. The bug i noticed concern Angel infinite Ore, I can only change the yield of the infinite ores of the vanilla ores, iron, stone, copper, coal, ect.... and only spawn those, all the bob's ores are finite, and dont spawn the infinite patch in the center... activating or removing RSO dont change anything... could it be related to mod order, angel seems to be the first loaded, is there a way to change this ?
fresh factorio install, current 1.1.76 version. thanks in advance

Warmaniac_209
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Warmaniac_209 »

11 Days, and still no heads up :( is there any info lacking in my post ? are there still poeple working on this mod ?, i havent looked the last date posted, im i necroing thread i shouldnt ?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Warmaniac_209 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:39 am
11 Days, and still no heads up :( is there any info lacking in my post ? are there still poeple working on this mod ?, i havent looked the last date posted, im i necroing thread i shouldnt ?
Nope we're all just busy and I guess none of us has checked the forum recently.

Can you provide a save so I can sync the mods and settings and I'll give it a look to see why it's not handling bobs like it should.

Warmaniac_209
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Warmaniac_209 »

here we go, thanks again for the great work !
Attachments
Bob.zip
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 49 times

Warmaniac_209
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Warmaniac_209 »

and as i said, you start a new game, and you can only adjust the "standard" ore, Bob's are there, but no infinite slider

Illiander42
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Illiander42 »

Just started a new game, full Angels, Bobs, MadClown and some QoL.

I have no power generator at the start, which means I can't research steam generation to get power generation.

What happened to the inefficient all-in-one that you used to start with?

KiwiHawk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Illiander42 wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:33 pm
Just started a new game, full Angels, Bobs, MadClown and some QoL.

I have no power generator at the start, which means I can't research steam generation to get power generation.

What happened to the inefficient all-in-one that you used to start with?
I'm hoping to have this fixed soon! For now, open mod settings from the main menu. Tick Burner Generator, under Bob's Power.

Buy me a coffee

Warmaniac_209
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Warmaniac_209 »

Hi guy, i just wanted to know if any of you made any progress about my issue with Angel Infinite Ressource, have any of you had time to check this ? is there a quick fix to do with a config file in the mod folder ? or you did not have the time to check it yet ? thanks for the update and keep up the good work

KiwiHawk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Warmaniac_209 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:44 pm
Hi guy, i just wanted to know if any of you made any progress about my issue with Angel Infinite Ressource, have any of you had time to check this ? is there a quick fix to do with a config file in the mod folder ? or you did not have the time to check it yet ? thanks for the update and keep up the good work
We've all been busy. Haven't had a chance to investigate it yet sorry. We haven't forgotten about it and will let you know once we have more info. Thank you for your patience 🙂

Buy me a coffee

Return to “Angels Mods”