Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

chadzilla87
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by chadzilla87 »

what am I supposed to do with all this crude oil?

mutkanum
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mutkanum »

Seems not working now with bob's,clown,amator angel's addon…

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

mutkanum wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:22 pm
Seems not working now with bob's,clown,amator angel's addon…
Do you have an error? It is clown that supports angel mods, so chances being that clown has to update something? It could always be something in angel mods as well, that's why I ask for an error message to check this out?
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

mutkanum
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mutkanum »

Full Angel + Bob Works properly. With clown's the error is:

"Error in assign, ítem-subgroup with 'petrochem-raw' does not exist

Source: catalyst-metal-void(ítem)

mod a desactivar: clown-processing"

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

mutkanum wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:44 pm
Full Angel + Bob Works properly. With clown's the error is:

"Error in assign, ítem-subgroup with 'petrochem-raw' does not exist

Source: catalyst-metal-void(ítem)

mod a desactivar: clown-processing"
Clearly an error you should report to clowns mod then ;)
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

mutkanum
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mutkanum »

It's reported :)

arrisiane
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by arrisiane »

Angels Refining is dependant of oil refining now. error tries to make changes on.

Failed to load mod : Path __angelspetrochem__/graphics/icons/ore-fluorite.png does not match any enabled mod.: __angelspetrochem__/graphics/icons/ore-fluorite.png

danyax
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by danyax »

If "Pure water" is disabled in Bobs, petrochem fails to load.

timboo07up
Inserter
Inserter

Post by timboo07up »

arrisiane wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:10 pm
Angels Refining is dependant of oil refining now. error tries to make changes on.

Failed to load mod : Path __angelspetrochem__/graphics/icons/ore-fluorite.png does not match any enabled mod.: __angelspetrochem__/graphics/icons/ore-fluorite.png
This one is fixed with 0.11.1 (at least it should be) Thank you PR
danyax wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:52 pm
If "Pure water" is disabled in Bobs, petrochem fails to load.
Will go over it, but fix might take a little while.
EDIT: If i disable Pure water in bob's metals, chemicals and intermediates mod, it loads fine for me. Could you provide an error?

danyax
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by danyax »

2020-02-09_22-22-04.png
2020-02-09_22-22-04.png (53.47 KiB) Viewed 4295 times

danyax
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by danyax »

Bobs Electrolizer 1 has all recipes from Angels Electrolizers, while Bobs Electrolizers 2-4 do not have them.

BTW, would it make sense to move all remaining recipes from Bobs Electrolizer to Angel one?

danyax
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by danyax »

2020-02-09_22-28-11.png
2020-02-09_22-28-11.png (54.34 KiB) Viewed 4290 times
Happens if Bob electrolizers are disabled in Bobs settings.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

danyax wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:23 pm
2020-02-09_22-22-04.png
Thanks for the report, however we won't put out a hotfix for it, since it's nothing mayor. Just enable pure water, since angels will convert it into purified water anyway. This way you'll be able to play in the meantime. It won't affect your game at all.
danyax wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:27 pm
Bobs Electrolizer 1 has all recipes from Angels Electrolizers, while Bobs Electrolizers 2-4 do not have them.

BTW, would it make sense to move all remaining recipes from Bobs Electrolizer to Angel one?
We've thought about this, This is an error on bobs mod to not allow it on the mk 2-4 (it's added in a seperate mod of bobs). And yes we might allow it in angels eletrolysers, but keep in mind that angels electrolyser is bigger in footprint, hence why we didn't add it in yet. I'll add it to the list of things to do. (You can follow them on github)

Aplyde
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Aplyde »

error.png
error.png (49.44 KiB) Viewed 4238 times
Sorry if it is an error on my end, I couldn't really find out whether Exploration was meant to be played with Bobs but since most Angels mods are I assumed so.

Sn1gger
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Sn1gger »

I just started a new run in 0.18, after having been away from A&B for about 6 months or so. I only have about two burner crushers, four burner miners and four furnaces per saphirite and stiratite patch. This is along with a single boiler and two steam engines for power and two labs. Map is all defaults, except for research queueing

I barely started turret research when a fairly close biter base overran the closest mining/crushing/melting patch, and basically destroyed it all prior to me taking them out with my handgun. Is this to be expected with the lastest updates to pollution etc.?

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

danyax wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:29 pm
2020-02-09_22-28-11.png

Happens if Bob electrolizers are disabled in Bobs settings.
Fixed for the next release of petrochem
Aplyde wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:33 am
error.png

Sorry if it is an error on my end, I couldn't really find out whether Exploration was meant to be played with Bobs but since most Angels mods are I assumed so.
Not an issue on your end. timboo07up did fix this for the next release of exploration.
Sn1gger wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:54 am
I just started a new run in 0.18, after having been away from A&B for about 6 months or so. I only have about two burner crushers, four burner miners and four furnaces per saphirite and stiratite patch. This is along with a single boiler and two steam engines for power and two labs. Map is all defaults, except for research queueing

I barely started turret research when a fairly close biter base overran the closest mining/crushing/melting patch, and basically destroyed it all prior to me taking them out with my handgun. Is this to be expected with the lastest updates to pollution etc.?
We did not change anything to pollution or biter aggression when updating to 0.18, this is still the same as it was in 0.17. Maybe increase your starting area, or decrease the pollution settings? However, with exploration, there are some new kind of biters introduced, those might maybe spawn a bit too early. Do you remember what kind of biters where attacking you?

pezzawinkle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by pezzawinkle »

WizardNekross wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:21 pm
Hey everyone! Im so glad to see you working hard on 0.18 angels adaptation, even if its saturday :) ! Good luck with it!!!
So, can i post here few screens with errors?

#1 petrochemical When i trying to turn off checkbox Chemical Plants! in Bob assembling machines i see error:
chemi_2.jpg

#2 ClownsProcessing Can't just turn it On in Mods section:
Clowns_2.jpg

#3 PCPRedux Same reaction as clowns one:
PCPRedux_2.jpg
Not sure if you posted the second and third bugs in the equivalent forums, but i assure you, both of those have been fixed :D
In terms of that first one... i had no idea that was even a setting... should be an easy hotfix if that is all it is.

Boeng01
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Boeng01 »

I just realized, that (in my game, updated from 0.17) it seems not to be possible to research something, that needs 'exploration token bio tech', since the labs do not except this as an research item.
I tried to rebuild the labs, with no success.
Any idea if i am just to dumb to see or if this is a bug or if this happens just on old savegames?

edit:
I just started a new game, just to check. just played till i was able to build the first lab and this one also does not except the 'exploration token bio tech' as input.

pezzawinkle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by pezzawinkle »

Boeng01 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:26 pm
I just realized, that (in my game, updated from 0.17) it seems not to be possible to research something, that needs 'exploration token bio tech', since the labs do not except this as an research item.
Any idea if i am just to dumb to see or if this is a bug or if this happens just on old savegames?

edit:
I just started a new game, just to check. just played till i was able to build the first lab and this one also does not except the 'exploration token bio tech' as input.
This is a known issue and is fixed for the next release

Boeng01
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Boeng01 »

pezzawinkle wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:20 pm
Boeng01 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:26 pm

edit:
This is a known issue and is fixed for the next release
Thanks for confirming and for taking care of it :)

Return to “Angels Mods”