Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

randiskhan
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by randiskhan »

rathery wrote:...
error- Sprite outside of "_angelsrefining_/graphics/icons/void.png" (at 63, 63, size 1x1 of 32x32).
It looks like the mod Energy Replicators is causing this issue. What's odd is it seems to be corrupting the crop-cache.dat file once the error is triggered.

I ran Factorio with only newest Bob's and Angel's mods...no error.
I ran several mod combinations until error returned and isolated it down to Energy Replicators (Which I noticed rathery also had in mod list).
Once error was triggered, it would not go away, even when loading just Bob's and Angel's again, until I deleted crop-cache.dat.
I can now run my entire mod list minus Energy Replicators with unmodified Angel's Refining v0.6.4.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for all your hard work Arch666Angel!

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

:| :| Update mod Refining 0.6.4 "bobs" resources, and other mods lost in map!!! :(((

Other Mods!
Petrochem 0.4.1
angelsinfiniteores_0.5.2

only you resources :(

please code in back bobs and other resources and you

update

delete mod
angelsinfiniteores_0.5.2
bobs and others resouces spawn in map
you mods resources not spawn

back in again

angelsinfiniteores_0.5.2
you mods resources avialable
not bobs and others resouces spawn in map

how to make what your resources were and other on the map?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

randiskhan wrote:
error- Sprite outside of "_angelsrefining_/graphics/icons/void.png" (at 63, 63, size 1x1 of 32x32).
It looks like the mod Energy Replicators is causing this issue. What's odd is it seems to be corrupting the crop-cache.dat file once the error is triggered.

I ran several mod combinations until error returned and isolated it down to Energy Replicators (Which I noticed rathery also had in mod list).
Once error was triggered, it would not go away, even when loading just Bob's and Angel's again, until I deleted crop-cache.dat.
I can now run my entire mod list minus Energy Replicators with unmodified Angel's Refining v0.6.4.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the testing, but this is still odd and more of a quirk in the engine than really a bug with the replicators mod (I think), I will swap the icon in question anyway to avoid any conflicts in the future. I dont know what to do else, since I have no grasp what is really happening here game engine wise.
Airat9000 wrote::| :| Update mod Refining 0.6.4 "bobs" resources, and other mods lost in map!!! :(((

Other Mods!
Petrochem 0.4.1
angelsinfiniteores_0.5.2

update

delete mod
angelsinfiniteores_0.5.2

back in again

angelsinfiniteores_0.5.2

If you have infinite ores, refining and bobs and there are only my resources on the map, everything is how it is supposed to be, so I guess you have modified infiniteores somehow before updating.

Neuromantix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Neuromantix »

ukezi wrote:water treatment in the hydroplant like sulferic waste water
In hydroplant MK1 or MK2 is only sulferic waste water cleaninig.
Attachments
Безымянный.jpg
Безымянный.jpg (18.61 KiB) Viewed 5597 times

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
randiskhan wrote:

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the testing, but this is still odd and more of a quirk in the engine than really a bug with the replicators mod (I think), I will swap the icon in question anyway to avoid any conflicts in the future. I dont know what to do else, since I have no grasp what is really happening here game engine wise.
Airat9000 wrote::| :| Update mod Refining 0.6.4 "bobs" resources, and other mods lost in map!!! :(((

Other Mods!
Petrochem 0.4.1
angelsinfiniteores_0.5.2

update

delete mod
angelsinfiniteores_0.5.2

back in again

angelsinfiniteores_0.5.2

If you have infinite ores, refining and bobs and there are only my resources on the map, everything is how it is supposed to be, so I guess you have modified infiniteores somehow before updating.

how to solve the problem?
I have your resources there on the map, or only from Bob and others on the map, or don't have any other...
there is an example code to test the functions??

in 6.0 it was so was and resources from Bob, and uranium, and your resources on the map..
now I have either yours or mine.

picture 1(not you resources) not infinity
picture 2 (not all resources) add infinityores

what is problem??? not you and other resources

спойлер
2017-02-03_14-03-59.jpg
2017-02-03_14-03-59.jpg (107.68 KiB) Viewed 5576 times
2017-02-03_13-47-42.jpg
2017-02-03_13-47-42.jpg (535.3 KiB) Viewed 5576 times
2017-02-03_13-39-48.jpg
2017-02-03_13-39-48.jpg (105.65 KiB) Viewed 5576 times
2017-02-03_14-13-27.jpg
2017-02-03_14-13-27.jpg (436.21 KiB) Viewed 5575 times

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I like idea this mixing resources when i played in tests versions which u put to us Arch666Angel - when bob resources and angel resources can be generated on map, looks really intersting, can add option in config.lua to change generates bob res and angel res together or not?
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

aklesey1 wrote:I like idea this mixing resources when i played in tests versions which u put to us Arch666Angel - when bob resources and angel resources can be generated on map, looks really intersting, can add option in config.lua to change generates bob res and angel res together or not?
I never did that, you changed that yourself. If you want to have everything, you need to delete everything inside the angels-override.lua inside infinte ores

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:I like idea this mixing resources when i played in tests versions which u put to us Arch666Angel - when bob resources and angel resources can be generated on map, looks really intersting, can add option in config.lua to change generates bob res and angel res together or not?
I never did that, you changed that yourself. If you want to have everything, you need to delete everything inside the angels-override.lua inside infinte ores
please e[ample code
not find you file angels-override.lua

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Might be bob-override I'm not at home, it's one of the files loaded in data-updates

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Arch666Angel wrote:Might be bob-override I'm not at home, it's one of the files loaded in data-updates
thanks man!!! loved it! thanks! ;)

Motaka
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Motaka »

Was playing earlier then went to watch the Superbowl and came back to the following.

I don't know how that was possible when no changes were made to the game. Any ideas?

mexmer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by mexmer »

Motaka wrote:Was playing earlier then went to watch the Superbowl and came back to the following.

I don't know how that was possible when no changes were made to the game. Any ideas?
did not your game update? there was update for game i think was released friday or so.

Brookstone
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Brookstone »

I upgraded Angels Refining and Angels Ores to 0.6.4 and 5.2. Now when I try and build the first two tiers of ore crushers or Sorting Facility the cost for it comes up as "Something went wrong". If i downgrade Refining and Ore mod to 5.5 and 4.6, respectively, the cost come up as normal. If I start a new game the same issue is there with the new versions. I have also removed all other mods and same thing.

I have attached a picture to show what I am getting.

Thank you.
Attachments
issue.png
issue.png (667.16 KiB) Viewed 5404 times

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Brookstone wrote:I upgraded Angels Refining and Angels Ores to 0.6.4 and 5.2. Now when I try and build the first two tiers of ore crushers or Sorting Facility the cost for it comes up as "Something went wrong". If i downgrade Refining and Ore mod to 5.5 and 4.6, respectively, the cost come up as normal. If I start a new game the same issue is there with the new versions. I have also removed all other mods and same thing.

Thank you.
I guess you are using the non-bob version, then you have to stick to the 0.5 version because the vanilla version is gone in 0.6, it became a victim of the rewrite/restructure I did.

Brookstone
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Brookstone »

Arch666Angel wrote:
Brookstone wrote:I upgraded Angels Refining and Angels Ores to 0.6.4 and 5.2. Now when I try and build the first two tiers of ore crushers or Sorting Facility the cost for it comes up as "Something went wrong". If i downgrade Refining and Ore mod to 5.5 and 4.6, respectively, the cost come up as normal. If I start a new game the same issue is there with the new versions. I have also removed all other mods and same thing.

Thank you.
I guess you are using the non-bob version, then you have to stick to the 0.5 version because the vanilla version is gone in 0.6, it became a victim of the rewrite/restructure I did.
Yep, not using Bob's Mod. Ok, so will stay on the .5 version.

Thank you.

dsx20
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by dsx20 »

mexmer wrote:
Motaka wrote:Was playing earlier then went to watch the Superbowl and came back to the following.

did not your game update? there was update for game i think was released friday or so.
Perhaps one or more of your mods got toggled off somehow? I've seen this before with some updates. Go check from Main Menu / Mods.

germericanish
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by germericanish »

Arch666Angel wrote:

Thank you.
Will there be a fix for this? I really enjoyed the arumba lets play and wanted to use mods myself, but due to this bug I wasnt able to just yet.

I think it's unfortunate that I cant use your stand alone version. :D btw which Bobs mod do I need for this to work?

Cheers

Zyrconia
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Zyrconia »

germericanish wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:

Thank you.
Will there be a fix for this? I really enjoyed the arumba lets play and wanted to use mods myself, but due to this bug I wasnt able to just yet.

I think it's unfortunate that I cant use your stand alone version. :D btw which Bobs mod do I need for this to work?

Cheers
Everything from Bob (Bobingabout), except for:
- Bob's Inserters migration mod. This is only needed for very old Bob's saves. Not needed for new games.
- Bob's Research Progress Saver. This is now a base game feature, so the mod is not needed.
- Clock. Just addsa clock. Use if you want to, but not needed.

Here is the list of bob's: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Bobingabout

germericanish
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by germericanish »

Thank you sir.

Guess I'll download and install a shitload of mods which I didnt plan to use then. :D

Zyrconia
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Zyrconia »

germericanish wrote:Thank you sir.

Guess I'll download and install a shitload of mods which I didnt plan to use then. :D
First time using Bob's and also Angel's?

It is going to be intense! I don't know in how much time you usually launch a rocket or even if you do, but this combo will take you probably 80 hours as a first timer :).

Return to “Angels Mods”