[Bug] Tin, Solder tree missing

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

LiquidInsight
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Bug] Tin, Solder tree missing

Post by LiquidInsight »

I just started a new world, looking to play the famous Bob+Angel's combination.

However, our tech tree progression appears to be stuck. We cannot research "electronics". It's missing the prerequisite tech, "solder smelting"! This appears nowhere in the tech tree. Does anyone know what is going on? Tin Ingots casting, and other associated tin / solder techs are also not available.
tech.png
tech.png (699.01 KiB) Viewed 445 times
I've also attached the associated save game file (you can sync your mods with this to investigate).

Has anyone else had this happen? There seem to be some very strange things with the progression of the tech tree (e.g. green science packs require "electronics" but don't use any recipes from that to make).
Attachments
angel_bob_01.zip
(8.46 MiB) Downloaded 32 times

LiquidInsight
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [Bug] Tin, Solder tree missing

Post by LiquidInsight »

Update:
Starting a new game yields a working tech tree.

I'm able to repair my existing save (though I lose achievements) using:

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.reset()
However, I then lose achievements from the save. Does anyone know of a mod that can be used to reset the tech tree or another way to restore the save game?

Edit: I wrote a mod that triggers "force.enable_technologies()" which fixed the problem (without also resetting all research!). If anyone has a problem like this, I hope it fixes your issue. If you don't care about losing achievements, here's a one line command console:

Code: Select all

/c for k, v in pairs(game.forces) do v.enable_all_technologies() end

Return to “Angels Mods”