Angel bob bug

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Mabbe7
Inserter
Inserter

Angel bob bug

Post by Mabbe7 »

After the last update of factorio the bug appeared. The inserters (long and short) and the steam assembler are vanished of the recipe list when I push E. Strangely I still have few short inserters in my inventory. The only inserters I can craft are the thermal one and the filtrable one. I can craft only a few assembler but the are more slow than the steam one. I found the recipes of the steam assembler and inserter (long and short) on the FNEI but I can't craft it. For those item all research are done. Finally I can't continu my game because of the bug. The inserters are one of the most need item on the game.

Mabbe7
Inserter
Inserter

Factorio's last update cause bug to Angel Bob mod

Post by Mabbe7 »

Last update of factorio making problems in Angel Bob mod pack. Some recipes are disppeared. So we can't craft some item like steam assembler or electric inserters. That bug making that modpack unplayable. Its probably du to a modification on the LUA stuff. Please fix it.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Angel bob bug

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Merged both posts, I think they're related.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

vjbone
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by vjbone »

Modlist and save would help devs

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

I cannot reproduce this observation. Does this happen to you if you keep your game's settings & mods and create a new game?

In any case, please provide a savefile to sync to, otherwise we cannot fix this.

Return to “Angels Mods”