Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Neemys »

F.A.I.R on mod portal (it's a mod)
FAIR is a fix to "unfair" map generators, providing a statistical analysis of the ratio of resources discovered, and "flipping" newly generated resources to less fairly distributed resources. This should prevent maps with hard to find resources, like stone or coal.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Setha
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Setha »

Is it intentional that Ore Crusher Mk3 takes Ore Crusher as base (instead of Ore Crusher Mk2)?

makapse
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by makapse »

i thought mk3 used mk2 as requirement while mk2 took mk1 to craft. Might be it was changed accidentally due to the petrochem trial.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Setha wrote:Is it intentional that Ore Crusher Mk3 takes Ore Crusher as base (instead of Ore Crusher Mk2)?
Vanilla version of refining? And no that it not intentional :O

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Setha wrote:Is it intentional that Ore Crusher Mk3 takes Ore Crusher as base (instead of Ore Crusher Mk2)?
Also the Burner Ore Crusher is not upgradeable with electrical Mk I

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

Softnum
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Softnum »

I'm trying to install the Angel's Refining mod, and I get an error 'Error in assignID, resource-category with name 'angels-fissure' does not exist' This is a new install of Factorio with 0.13.15; and I haven't installed any other mods. Do I need any other mods as pre-reqs?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: Thanks Aeros, that did do it.
Last edited by Softnum on Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeros1
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by aeros1 »

Softnum wrote:I'm trying to install the Angel's Refining mod, and I get an error 'Error in assignID, resource-category with name 'angels-fissure' does not exist' This is a new install of Factorio with 0.13.15; and I haven't installed any other mods. Do I need any other mods as pre-reqs?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Yes strange you haven't encountered when mod loaded. You need "Angel's infinite ores" for most of his other mods. Fissure entity defined there. Also you might want to enter achive with mod and modify config to the way you like. For example for me it was disabling Infinite ores.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

How to get more crystal slury, not from gerodes? :?:
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

aklesey1 wrote:How to get more crystal slury, not from gerodes? :?:
More floatation cells = more geodes, or venture out and farm rock they drop higher yield geodes :D

aeros1
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by aeros1 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
More floatation cells = more geodes, or venture out and farm rock they drop higher yield geodes :D
Speaking about new recipes. It seems you disconected pairs of crystals. But actually one that is least used crystals is still linked to one used fairly often.(emerald and amethyst) Amethysts are useless in Bob's mods. Maybe in other mods. In fact amount of times crystals used I a bit scared that I would have too many geodes. Can I dump crystal slurry into clarifier?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

aeros1 wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:
Speaking about new recipes. It seems you disconected pairs of crystals. But actually one that is least used crystals is still linked to one used fairly often.(emerald and amethyst) Amethysts are useless in Bob's mods. Maybe in other mods. In fact amount of times crystals used I a bit scared that I would have too many geodes. Can I dump crystal slurry into clarifier?
No but you can turn crystal slurry into mineral sludge and crystallize the whole thing into more ores if you want to.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
aeros1 wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:
No but you can turn crystal slurry into mineral sludge and crystallize the whole thing into more ores if you want to.
hello! find more bugs!!!

1 not you resource
Attachments
bandicam 2016-08-07 16-13-24-100.jpg
bandicam 2016-08-07 16-13-24-100.jpg (289.84 KiB) Viewed 5584 times
bandicam 2016-08-07 16-11-12-962.jpg
bandicam 2016-08-07 16-11-12-962.jpg (206.32 KiB) Viewed 5584 times
bandicam 2016-08-07 16-11-09-592.jpg
bandicam 2016-08-07 16-11-09-592.jpg (217.63 KiB) Viewed 5584 times

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Airat9000 wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:
aeros1 wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:
hello! find more bugs!!!

1 not you resource
Sry even with my best guess I cannot decipher what kind of bug/information you want to convey. But looking at your screens I found a typo in the config.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

;) I solved the problem of one!
mod has fallen off is one ..

can the question of how to include your mods at once, and Bob and other mods resources?

you and all resources

and not works codes
/c game.regenerate_entity("Stiratite-ore")
/c game.regenerate_entity("stiratite")
Attachments
bandicam 2016-08-07 18-25-45-651.jpg
bandicam 2016-08-07 18-25-45-651.jpg (343.88 KiB) Viewed 5566 times
bandicam 2016-08-07 18-09-16-665.jpg
bandicam 2016-08-07 18-09-16-665.jpg (141.46 KiB) Viewed 5572 times

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Whether in petrochem mod way where to use a big amount of hydrogen chloride - i'm asking because i used cartmen overhaul mod when factorio was 0.10 version? now this overhaul is RIP, but idea of that mod was very intersting? when i'm watch chains of petrochem mod i see some elements of cartmen overhaul mod, there was a way to use hydrogen chloride
Now hydrogen chloride ьщые often using for calcium chrode and ferric chloride solution, that's enough for me, i'm not producing many titanium? i'm not producing many tungsten

Netbattler11
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Netbattler11 »

This is super minor, but the Burner Ore Crusher in refining doesn't have fast_replaceable_group defined like the electric versions do.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Netbattler11 wrote:This is super minor, but the Burner Ore Crusher in refining doesn't have fast_replaceable_group defined like the electric versions do.
Fixed. Thanks for the hint.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

aklesey1 wrote:Whether in petrochem mod way where to use a big amount of hydrogen chloride - i'm asking because i used cartmen overhaul mod when factorio was 0.10 version? now this overhaul is RIP, but idea of that mod was very intersting? when i'm watch chains of petrochem mod i see some elements of cartmen overhaul mod, there was a way to use hydrogen chloride
Now hydrogen chloride ьщые often using for calcium chrode and ferric chloride solution, that's enough for me, i'm not producing many titanium? i'm not producing many tungsten
There are other chemicals in Petrochem that have no use at the moment and will be hidden when technologies are in and will be used later when I developed other mods I have in mind.

Also for Cartman he dropped the old mods he had, but he started on a new set of mods: viewtopic.php?f=97&t=26716

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Arch666Angel wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Whether in petrochem mod way where to use a big amount of hydrogen chloride - i'm asking because i used cartmen overhaul mod when factorio was 0.10 version? now this overhaul is RIP, but idea of that mod was very intersting? when i'm watch chains of petrochem mod i see some elements of cartmen overhaul mod, there was a way to use hydrogen chloride
There are other chemicals in Petrochem that have no use at the moment and will be hidden when technologies are in and will be used later when I developed other mods I have in mind.

Also for Cartman he dropped the old mods he had, but he started on a new set of mods: viewtopic.php?f=97&t=26716

By the way there, I suggested the idea in buthane. propane .. and my question is the answer?

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Cartmen is prety cool modder - his overhaul was different from everything else that was in the vanilla - that was awesome reworking of many chains in vanilla - player started from stone age!!! :D :shock: :lol: :mrgreen: 8-) - here is that mod viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5925
I like this idea - there some hardcore in that overhaul mod
Oil and gas extension is very small part of his past overhaul

Some suggestion about new ideas for future mods - can we smelt our metals into liquid metals like in dytech with his lava - i was some little hurt that bobingabout call dytech smelting with lava - "lava MAGIC" - if its so lets find the to smelt metals not by lava - we won't need any inserters to put resources to input, they'll only still be needed to take from out put :)

Return to “Angels Mods”