[Klonan] [1.1.87] Item Tooltip Hover on-top of Game Menu

stitches
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Klonan] [1.1.87] Item Tooltip Hover on-top of Game Menu

Post by stitches »

What did you do?
I was killed by a train. During the respawn process, while hovering over a resource icon that is shown in the "chat" queue, a "tooltip" appears which provides information on this item/resouce. While the tooltip was present, I pressed "ESC" to enter the pause menu.

What happened?
The "tooltip" had a higher "z" value, preventing me from clicking on sections of the pause menu hidden behind it.

What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
The "tooltip" should have a lower "z" value, or be hidden while the pause menu is open.

Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?
Always in the attached save file. I suspect this is related to a specific circumstance where resources are present in the "chat" log.

If you can reproduce the issue provide the exact steps!
Load the attached save file, with synced mods. You may need to make the modifications to the mods described in the first comment of this youtube video to fix the mod conflict. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXksL7xZdcc
While "dead", hover over one of the resource icons, such as saphrite. Ensure your monitor resolution is such that the tooltip will partially intersect/cover the "pause" menu.
You should be unable to use your mouse cursor to select behind the tooltip.

Operating System: 13.4.1 (c) (22F770820d)
Intel MacBook Pro
Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 7.22.31 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 7.22.31 PM.png (2.66 MiB) Viewed 362 times
Attachments
bugReport.zip
(19.38 MiB) Downloaded 33 times

Return to “Assigned”