Oil 10 % in source

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
patrykbono20
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Oil 10 % in source

Post by patrykbono20 »

What can I do if I have a fluid oil 10% extraction. It goes if I somehow extract delete?

Alekthefirst
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Oil 10 % in source

Post by Alekthefirst »

10% is the bare minimum, the source won't dissapear, but it will be very slow to extract oil from
Factorio is a game about automating everything. One day, i hope i can automate shitty signatures just like this one.

Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xterminator »

Alekthefirst wrote:10% is the bare minimum, the source won't dissapear, but it will be very slow to extract oil from
^This. However you can increase how effective it is by adding speed modules to the oil jack to increase the speed at which it pumps that 10%. ;)
Image Image Image

dee-
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by dee- »

Xterminator wrote:
Alekthefirst wrote:10% is the bare minimum, the source won't dissapear, but it will be very slow to extract oil from
^This. However you can increase how effective it is by adding speed modules to the oil jack to increase the speed at which it pumps that 10%. ;)
+beacons

Gecko
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Gecko »

Bear in mind, the more speed modules you add the more polution is produced. If you apply the beaconeffect to a few pumpjacks at the same time, check your map for increased poultion. It may add up quite quickly... (Talking from experience ;-) )

patrykbono20
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by patrykbono20 »

Thanks guys :)

Return to “Gameplay Help”