Personal Roboport not working

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
HopeRope
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Personal Roboport not working

Post by HopeRope »

I am relatively new to the game and have just made my first construction bots. Thing is, they don't do anything. I have the modular armor equipped, with batteries, solar panels and one personal roboport, all fully charged. I have 10 construction robots in my inventory, as I understand that this is where you keep the robots you want to use in your personal roboport. They don't work if I place them in the world either, though.

When I place a ghost machine, any number of them, the game gives me a warning saying "1 entity is missing construction robots". Since my personal roboport is the only roboport currently active (no others placed, at all), this must be the roboport the game is talking about (map also shows this). I do have the materials available in my inventory (I get a different error if I don't) and I do have the personal roboport enabled. The ghost is also within range of my personal roboport. I also don't have any mods installed.

I've been trying to figure out how to fix this by looking around on the wiki and on other questions, but with no luck.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Personal Roboport not working

Post by Loewchen »

Did you mix up construction with logistic bots? If not, post your save.

HopeRope
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Personal Roboport not working

Post by HopeRope »

Yes, it turns out I did. No idea how I managed to do that, seeing as how I didn't even have logistics robots unlocked yet when I set up the assemblers to build the bots. One of those things you really should notice after looking at your inventory 20 times but you somehow miss. Thanks.

Return to “Gameplay Help”