i need a storager bigger

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
chetan123
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

i need a storager bigger

Post by chetan123 »

i need a storager bigger (o un <arrays> de cofres para almacenar grandes cantidades de recursos y poder distribuirlas. pregunto alguien me puede decir como hacer esto.
ademas
necesito que se me explique el siguiente caso:
tengo varios cofres proveedores pasivos (logisticos)
want to do:
quiero distribuir parcialmente el contenido en varios cofres y a la vez volverlos a
distribuir ) a cofres solicitadores logisticos pero cuando pido en algun lado de que forma el solicita los recursos a los cofres paivos?
para despues seguir parcializando el proceso
no me importa si lleva conexiones de redes de circuitos.
Any idea?
translate please because my translater is broken

192.168.o.1
tp link login
Last edited by chetan123 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: i need a storager bigger

Post by Koub »

chetan123 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:48 am
https://translate.google.com/?sl=es&tl=en
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by darkfrei »

chetan123 wrote:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... 6t%3D89311

Kyralessa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Kyralessa »

chetan123 wrote:
i need a storager bigger (or an <arrays> of chests to store large amounts of resources and be able to distribute them. i ask someone to tell me how to do this.
also
I need to have the following case explained to me:
I have several passive supplier boxes (logistics)
want to do:
I want to partially distribute the content in several boxes and at the same time return them to
distribution) to logistic request boxes but when I ask somewhere what form does he take to request the resources from the country boxes?
and then continue the process
I don't care if it has circuitry connections.
Any idea?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for, but reading up on how the logistics system works might help.

In particular, have a look at this:

https://wiki.factorio.com/Logistic_netw ... _of_robots

Basically what it means is that when robots are taking items away, they'll take things in this order:
  • Player (trash)
  • Active provider (purple)
  • Storage (yellow)
  • Buffer (green)
  • Passive provider (red)
And when robots are delivering items, they'll deliver to these targets. (In other words, if each of these is requesting, say, 100 iron plates, this is the order in which the robots will satisfy the requests.)
  • Player (requests)
  • Requester chest (blue) when "Request from buffer" is checked
  • All other requester chests
  • Buffer chest
  • Storage chest (a storage chest doesn't make requests, but an item will go to a storage chest if none of the others above is requesting it)
Now there are several ways you can control where stuff gets stored. You can set filters on storage chests (yellow) to only store certain things there. You can set filters on buffer chests also.

In general you can trust your bots to do the right thing. They'll try to minimize the number of things left in storage (yellow) by taking from there before taking from buffer (green) or passive provider (red) chests.

The main thing you need to be careful about is active provider (purple) chests. Robots will prioritize these above everything else (except the player trash slots). You should basically never use a purple chest when something is being manufactured and dumped there, because you'll end up with an infinite number of that item. An example of where you would use an active provider chest is when you're emptying barrels (of oil, petroleum, etc.). You want the empty barrels taken away as fast as possible so your assembly machine isn't backed up with nowhere to put barrel. This is OK because you're not creating barrels in the machine; you're just turning full barrels into empty ones.

I don't know whether all this is helpful, but if it isn't, maybe you can try again to ask the specific thing you're wondering about.

Return to “Gameplay Help”